Budweiser?

Discussion in 'Drinking' started by Deebo57, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

I went to Busch Gardens and Seaworld last weekend, and had a chance to try all kinds of free samples thanks to the park being owned by Anheuser-Busch i gotta say they had a nice spread. I know its one sample per person per day but i made the line several times plus my girl was giving me hers and i tried everything in the place, even the mixes..has anyone had the chance to do this? Riding the coasters after all that is the best part...

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I went to the New England plant once... Kept pushing the buttons on the free Beer Dispensers (they look like Coke machines, but don't require any money) - after wards, I hit some broad up several times for some free fucking peanuts, and then I snuck into the stables and rode one of the Clydesdale's home.

I'd have kept him, but I needed my car back, and the fucking horse didn't know how to eat taquitos.

3. cyismfir

cyismfir New Member

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Went to Bush gardens with my wife and in laws. We took the tour of the brewery and each got two chits for beers. Thing is my wife and mother n law did not want theirs. So I got six beers going in. Then on the way out I was feeling no pain and jumped in line with the next group. Anyway after this was all over we went back to the park and I made a monumental mistake and went on the Merlin the Magician ride. It's one of those 3d rides where your seat moves around and you feel like your on a ride but since the motions do not really match your brains idea of what you should feel motion sickness is inevitable.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Wow. They've really upped the ante since I visited (if it's the same place, that is.) Back when I went, all they had was horses with big hooves and free peanuts (damn I miss Eagle Snacks.)