~budding love~

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ratatouille, Dec 28, 2001.

1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

So tell us Cheeze and Kit, have you set a date yet? I think someone is getting deflowered very shortly...

2. kitana

kitana New Member

he better have life insurance

3. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

What in the hell are yall doing up so late at night? I have an excuse. I'm drunk. The power just came back on in this place so I'm gonna watch some TV and hit the sack.

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

you better have a chastity belt

5. kitana

kitana New Member

6. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

*Sharpens the hacksaw*

That thing won't stop my burning lust.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    *Sharpens the hacksaw*

That thing won't stop my burning lust.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AHHHH!
    He's an ANIMAL!!!

8. -po0p

-po0p New Member

in case you havent noticed most all of us fuglyites are animals

oh and when cheese is done i get seconds .!

9. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

NO way dude! She's too sweet too share! Plus... I plan on making her my wife.

10. -po0p

-po0p New Member

11. kitana

kitana New Member

wtf r u, PIXEL???

Cheese: i told u, the only way u can marry me is if u show me proof of life insurance, issued to me as beneficiary

12. -po0p

-po0p New Member

a carbon based humanoid lifeform

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pixel rape:
    a carbon based humanoid lifeform<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, not What The Fuck, for that it was Who the Fuck. i know what u might be, but i dont recognize your ID???

14. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

He is a 17 yr old virgin if i remember right.

15. -po0p

-po0p New Member

im the 17 year old virgin formerly known as -po0p and intolerance

16. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    wtf r u, PIXEL???

Cheese: i told u, the only way u can marry me is if u show me proof of life insurance, issued to me as beneficiary
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not a problem. I'll even put you in my will as the beneficiary of everything I own. (Which as of this moment is a house, an old Bronco, a few dirty magazines, a used vibrator, lots of Empty Jack Daniel's bottles, and a dog named Jade.) Just don't carve me up if I die mysteriously. We'll just assume natural causes and leave it at that.

17. kitana

kitana New Member

I dont remember poop and intolerance
    refresh my memory plz

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Not a problem. I'll even put you in my will as the beneficiary of everything I own. (Which as of this moment is a house, an old Bronco, a few dirty magazines, a used vibrator, lots of Empty Jack Daniel's bottles, and a dog named Jade.) Just don't carve me up if I die mysteriously. We'll just assume natural causes and leave it at that. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok, cheeze, all sounds good, except for the used vibrator and dirty mags... leave the "just don't carve me up if I die mysteriously" part in the will and all's good...

you can just leave the vibrator and dirty mags to one of your relatives or bestest buds

now, select a date and tell me what i need to do...

18. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

The date is Jan 5th. That'll give you enough time to get here. Then all you have to do is sex me up after we get hitched. That simple.

19. kitana

kitana New Member

The date is Jan 5th. That'll give you enough time to get here. Then all you have to do is sex me up after we get hitched. That simple. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eww, i have to get nakit?
    give me the link to a map, PM it if u want...

20. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

You just take Rt 50 all the way across the US until you come to Salisbury. Then you can give me a call and I'll tell you which house on Rt. 50 is mine.