Black Friday Laptop

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Robman97, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Robman97

Robman97 Member

I am looking for a Laptop and this one is on sale this weekend. The price is insanely right, but I have a few concerns. How is the hardware, I can't see any major cons, but I am not an expert. MY other concern is Vista, how hard will it be to get that shit off and get Xp on it? Or is Vista not as bad as everyone has been saying, I have yet to see a demo I could play with in a store.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8587772&type=product&id=1190677437770

Last edited: Nov 22, 2007
  2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I saw that too, but you will have to be at bestbuy at 5 AM to get one. they have DVD-r 16X for $6.99 per hundred. Im going to buy them all

3. nolo451

nolo451 New Member

I think I may just go to one of these Black Friday things next year. By then I should be looking for a flat screen tv.

4. zigger

zigger New Member

thats hilarious. i was out there at 10 pm thanksgiving night.
    did not get one.
    there were people that been out there since monday at the best buy i went to.
    me and my friend got there at 10 pm, and we were about 100 people back.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you're a fucking retard. I got there at 4:15, I bought 20 packs of blank dvd's. then I went to target and got two 38 inch Ovlivea HD Tv's, and got an additional 10 percent off for signing up for a credit card. then drove to gamestop for the buy two, get one free sale

6. zigger

zigger New Member

they wouldnt let anyone in line after 3 am you cock.
    and i could of gotten the same tvs at walmart for 498, but i didnt.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

they wouldn't let anyone in line after 3 am, but they open at 5am? Please show me the $498 sale, so I can go get a refund from target

8. zigger

zigger New Member

nvm, it was only a 32 inch