Biggest Turn Off

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by phatboy, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

move the decimal two spaces there is your hundred pounds
    Now add half that number plus a little or two thirds that number. I can get that close in my head in a few seconds. 975mg

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Breath is no doubt a big turn off. Another obvious one is looks. But even if a chicks got the look and good breath the personality just has to be there. The turn off for me is rude, inconsiderate, or bitchy people. I want to be able to have a good time and enjoy myself.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I think she'll only be happy with Lt. Data...

4. BigEddie

BigEddie New Member

turn off of mine would be feminist type girls. I couldnt bear being with one, I dont know where they manage to find those guys they settle with that let the women wear the pants in the relationship.

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Those are always the ones fucking around on their pansy girlymen. It's a natural instinct for them to seek out someone more aggressive to bear their child.

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I have to agree with joe. They dont respect the wimp they got at home. And he is too much of a poo-nani to call them on it. Of course these are also the chicks that end up old and alone, or dead in a mini-van parked in the river.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I had a dream last night that I was making out with some guy and he wanted me to suck his dick. I saw this headline flash in my head or on the ground in a magazine or whatever that said, "Good kisser? Have her suck your dick." And I told him no. We were laying in a mud puddle and he got really pissed and violent. :confused:

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I had a similar dream, I was making out with this chick and asked for some head, she said she didnt care for powdered donuts, I was like WTF??? Then I splashed around in the mud and woke up......

:)

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

The guy later turned out to be this fag guy I dated a few years back. It wasn't him at first but later in the dream it was. Dreams are weird like that.

10. BigEddie

BigEddie New Member

women who slap you if you take a peek at another woman. I can take them being mad, but slapping me in public?? Is this something all women do, Ive been slapped like by 4 different women that I've dated when I did this.

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You need to be more sneaky about it.

12. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You should just tell them, "You fucking do that dumb shit again I'll leave you here and go with her"

That usually straightens em up.

Actually my wife knows I look, just dont go 'gawdamn, you see the ass on that chick?'.

13. BigEddie

BigEddie New Member

I mean I understand that they may get offended, me checking out other girls and I'll say i'm sorry", and Im not rude enough to comment on how hot(er) they may be than the chick I'm with, but to slap me in public? That's something I just don't take lightly. There's a time and place to do that and its sure as hell not in front of people in my book.

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

They think you are disrespecting them and what do you do when someone disrespects you? You slap them.

I used to get pissed when I was younger over that shit. I didn't slap them. I would just spit a lugee in their drink when they weren't looking. I used to be really spiteful like that. Blowing snot rockets in one guy's gatorade mix was my personal favorite. He deserved every mean thing I did to him.

15. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Oh hell your a trip Nauseous please do share more of your dreams.

My wife is the jealous type also some times. We are nothing a like in that respect. I just like to look at people anyway. I try to explain to her that anyone that stands out catches my eye. So I made a game of it I sat her down on a bench next to me in the middle of the mall and just analyse people. Anyone that pops out in the crowd I create this impromptu profile like "See the guy in the where's Waldo shirt?" "Yeah" "Well he is 32 and lives with his grandmother reason being he cannot get along with his mom because they are too much alike... he is also a cub scout leader." This goes on picking out anyone that stands out as well as any exceptionally hot chick which I have a story for about how she was the band slut in high school or something.

So it lightens the whole mood. Then when I look at a hot blond she sees me and smirks. I tell her "She thinks Starkist Chicken of the Sea is really chicken" I go on to advise her to never eat the chicken pot pie at her house. All the while I get a good look and she gets a good laugh.

16. MissPist

MissPist New Member

I rarely do things to get back at people. I try to hold it in. But years ago the guy I was dating , used to infuriate and condecend to me. His ex had left a pair of her shoes at his house. (fucker). When he went to take a shower, I pissed all in her shoes, and of course being angry w/ him I later rubbed the bristles of his toothbrush on my chocolate starfish. And I was sure not to bath for a few days. :D

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I done the toothbrush in the toilet thing. I have done the razor set in the toilet thing. I haven't pissed on anything. If I could go back to the time I had my ex bf's apt for the weekend while he was gone and had no idea I was there, I would have pissed all over his bed. Damnit.

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Actually, I would have pissed in his Pepsi and anything else that I could have pissed in. I would have put it in a squirt bottle and doused his clothes with it. Goddamn. No one makes me mad like that to do it to now.

19. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I can go ahead and check pukey and mspist off the list.....

:)

I have never been spiteful, actually I really havent done anyone wrong to the point where they would do something like that to me. I have never dumped anyone, I just talk them into dumping me.... :)

That way they feel better, and in the long run I still get what I want.

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You spit on someone's back. That's pretty shitty.