Bed Bugs Infestations

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Aballister, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Aballister

Aballister New Member

It's all over the news up here in the north. Stores had to close in NYC and it's spreading south into Florida. Apparently some birds are carrying them around. Certain areas of my home province have warnings about hotels and motels. It just so happened that I worked up north in Saskatchewan last summer at the future site of the world`s largest potash mine, and the hotel where we stayed had bed bugs in some of the suites. I checked my stuff and washed everything in hot water. No traces of those suckers at home but my foreman got 'em.

I worked for BHP Billiton at the Jensen Freeze project and that's the most money I've ever made in a summer. Good thing too, 'cause there's nothing more broke than a student.

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Last summer I went to Tennessee and stayed in some shitty motel just for a few hours sleep then off again. I never noticed anything except a few days later I had what seemed like chigger bites all over. I went canoeing while in Tennessee. Could have been chiggers but it was not entirely like chiggers. (did not seem like typical chigger bites)

Question is: Do bedbugs make you itch and have bumps like chiggers?

3. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

I think so dude. The actually draw blood when they bite you. We need to bring back DDT. Some hippy pile of shit had it banned about 40 years ago citing that it made eagle eggs soft. Turns out it was a bunch of eco-crazy bullshit from some ultra liberal tree fuckers.

Bring on the DDT!!!!

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Yep and since then millions have died from mosquito transmitted desiese.

5. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Yeah but those are Africans. Who gives a shit about them.

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Sad but true.

Just look at the millions killed through the 90s ongoing until today. Hell Obama shook hands with and accepted support from one of the murdering death merchant dictators when he was running for office.

The silence was deafening.