Be gentle its my first time!

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Angie, Jan 19, 2004.

1. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Coma White:
    now that i think about it, nothing good ever came out of england, the women are buttfucking ugly and the food tastes like rotting shit<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The electric light
    The Television
    The World Wide Web
    The pocket calculator
    The steam locomotive
    The first pneumatic tyres
    Gail Porter

ill think of more after i finnish waking up....

2. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Coma White:
    im from a little piece of shit courty called denmark, never heard of it?
    our goverment is one of the little cocksuckers that followed bush and his little bitch, blair, in to iraq.

this little wanker country fucking sucks and the only fucking positive part of it is that we have some mighty fine blonds
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fucking great Denmark I have been there a few times to Arhuss (spelling is incorrect I think) Loads of fit birds and I got into a punch up in a club that had a Formula 1 car stuck to the wall.

I also got a blow job within 25 minutes of meeting a bird. They do mayonnaise on their chips as well!

Denmark rocks! Coma can I come and stay with you?

3. Angie

Angie New Member

I've been to Arhouse (not sure its spelt correct either) went last September when they have their festival. It was pretty great! Thet also do fantastic hot dogs. Wont comment on the women because I'll only get called a lesbian. But you should go when the festival is on. But fuck the booze is expensive!

4. Coma White

Coma White New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:

I also got a blow job within 25 minutes of meeting a bird. They do mayonnaise on their chips as well!

Denmark rocks! Coma can I come and stay with you?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, sure jump on the plane i'll meet you at the airport. the ladies are realy great, they dont mind giving head even though you've only just met them.

the booze aint that expensive anymore, the wanker goverment lowered the prize like 50%, removed all those fucking taxes.

maybe denmark isn't that bad, but in some ways it still sucks

5. Coma White

Coma White New Member

shit forgot, its spelled Århus, that first letter is one that opnly exist in denmark, its kind of like an OR-sound.

copenhagen is way than århus, four times bigger and even sluttier women

6. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Bob:

The electric light
    The Television
    The World Wide Web
    The pocket calculator
    The steam locomotive
    The first pneumatic tyres
    Gail Porter

ill think of more after i finnish waking up....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers bob. Gail Porter, what man in the right mind wouldn't...
    and that daft cow Cat Deeley tends to stir my nether regions.

7. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    "Angie" was a sitcom from '79 to '80 and everytime i see this thread i sing the goddamn theme song by Maureen McGovern.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

God dammit you're old. I remember that show too.

8. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    Please suck warm farts from my asshole...

Post pics or shut the fuck up cunt
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'd need plow horses to help spread your giant cheeks apart, Dwaine. When is the last time you've seen your own dick without use of a mirror?

I miss you. Why don't you call me anymore?

9. stymie

stymie New Member

and the food tastes like rotting shit<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did this for tea wednesday night.

Ingredients

2 sirloin steaks, about 200g each
    ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
    sea salt
    1 tsp olive oil
    1 tsp butter
    For the sauce:
    2 tbsp brandy or Cognac
    2 tbsp butter
    2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
    2 tsp English mustard
    ½ tsp sea salt
    freshly ground black pepper
    1 tbsp snipped chives
    1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
    1 tsp lemon juice

Method

1. Batter the shit out of the steaks with a rolling pin until quite flat (about 5mm/¼in). Season with pepper, but do'nt salt.
    2. Prepare the ingredients for the sauce now, as you may not have time later.
    3. Heat the oil and butter in a non stick frying pan, and cook the steaks briskly for 1 minute on each side. Draw the pan off the heat, transfer the steaks to two warm dinner plates and season with sea salt.
    4. Now, add the brandy or Cognac to the still-hot pan and return it to the heat, where - ker-fuckin-whoosh - it will flame.
    5. When the flame dies, reduce the heat and quickly add the butter, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, sea salt and pepper, stirring vigorously (I mean.. really whip the fucker up!)with a wooden spoon for 1 minute, allowing the mixture to bubble and thicken.
    6. Add the chives, parsley, lemon juice and any juices that have gathered from the steaks, stir well and pour the bubbling sauce over the steaks.
    7. Serve immediately, with potatoes, asparagus, or green salad.

Absoluteley bastard delicious.

10. stymie

stymie New Member

Oh, the steak, I used Aberdeen Angus. Quite expensive but the best beef bar none on the market. If you like it rare just reduce the cooking time slightly.

Served with a niceley aired merlot.

11. Lord Toodle of Pip

Lord Toodle of Pip New Member

can you think of something that ACTUALLY comes out of England and NOT SCOTLAND!!! wee Gail Porter wouldn't be too chuffed at being classed as a sassenach!! :roll:

12. Lord Toodle of Pip

The electric light - U.S - Edison
    The Television - Scotland - Logie-Baird
    The World Wide Web - England - Berners-lee
    The pocket calculator - U.S - Kilby
    The steam locomotive - England - Stephenson
    The first pneumatic tyres - Scotland- Dunlop
    Gail Porter - Scotland

13. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

didnt Dunlop start making tires for bicycles?

14. Lord Toodle of Pip

yup, he surely did!

Simple ideas can change the world. In 1888, while watching his son ride a tricycle, John Boyd Dunlop noticed his discomfort whenever he rode over cobbled ground.

He knew the tricycle's solid rubber tyres were to blame. The solution? He wrapped the wheels in thin rubber sheets, glued them together, inflated them with a football pump for a cushioning effect - and created the first commercially viable pneumatic tyre.

Dunlop patented the idea, giving his fledgling Dunlop tyre company a head start over automotive competitors who had already recognised the tyre's many advantages. Ten years later, Dunlop's invention had almost entirely replaced solid tyres.

15. kei

kei New Member

like your attitude! lolX

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

17. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

HAHAHAHAHA AHHHH HAHAHAHAAAA AHHHH AHHHHHH FUUUUUCK!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL AHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA AHHHHHhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhh eh? What the fuck am i doing here?

18. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

:idea: OH!!! SMALL ....DICKS!!!! SHRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. GOOD ONE! KEEP EM COMING!!!!! I'M LAUGHING OUT LOUUUUUUUD!!! PEOPLE CAN HEAR MEEEE!!!!! YESIRREEEE!

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

ROTFLMAOWTIME!!! ANGIE CRACKS ME UP TOO!!.. EVERYTIME SHE POSTS!!!

20. FredVegas2

FredVegas2 New Member

OMFG, ME TOO!! SHE'S SUCH A SASSAFRAS!!

...oh, hold on a second. i thought you meant the other Angie, lol. the Angie in this thread was a complete cunt. i vaguely remember wanting to tear out her attitude with my bare hands and rubbin it all over my salty ball sack, lolx. i miss her... :cry:[/b]