Bash America, you know you want to!

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Darkgroovey, Nov 12, 2002.

1. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by USArmySPC:
    I for one, am a college educated man who is a lawyer...)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You need say no more.

2. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaptain Skitzo:

When you say "do something about it..." does that mean I can start shooting every moron I run into during the day? I'm sure you've run into some of them too...the fuckwits that drive 20mph under the speed limit...or slam on their brakes, start to turn, THEN put on their turn signal...get in the "15 items or less, cash only" line with a cart full of shit and a credit card...
    If so, I'm going to need more than the 800 rounds we've got sitting here.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, i mean going out to vote, let your congress know your opinions. Sign petitions, do fucking anything besides sitting there talking all kinds of shit.Not going out killing people ...

3. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaptain Skitzo:

CLICK HERE DUMBASS
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i wonder how long it took your ignorant ass to look that up.... ok, the dude had german heritage, umm... so do i... does that make me german? no... the dude was living in the states for atleast 20 years. i say that makes him an american. and i didnt see any german flags being planted on the moon did you?

4. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Retard Wearing a Helmet:
    No, i mean going out to vote, let your congress know your opinions. Sign petitions, do fucking anything besides sitting there talking all kinds of shit.Not going out killing people ...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shit...and here I was getting my hopes up...getting a chance to thin out the gene pool.

I do vote....I use the write in option, since none of the candidates deserve my vote. Choosing between evils is NOT much of a choice.
    BTW- I usually write in "Charles Manson".

5. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Retard Wearing a Helmet:
    i wonder how long it took your ignorant ass to look that up.... ok, the dude had german heritage, umm... so do i... does that make me german? no... the dude was living in the states for atleast 20 years. i say that makes him an american. and i didnt see any german flags being planted on the moon did you?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, if you listen to the niggers, that makes you a German-American...same as me.
    Hell, most of the "African-Americans" great grandparents were born here, and they STILL make that claim.
    Oh, and 20 seconds on Yahoo! is the answer to your first question.

6. s13Sil40

s13Sil40 New Member

how about you fucking europeans stop assuming that because i am an American that i am George W. himself. I didnt make his choices. I didnt choose our foreign policy. Im a patriot, but big deal. You cant personally attack any single American cause george is president.

go fuck yourselves, you bore me.
    America is the greatest country in the world. The land of opportunity. and if any of you argue that then you just cant handle competition. capitalism rocks.

7. s13Sil40

s13Sil40 New Member

someone should just go around giving every human being a 44magnum and tell them to solve the worlds problems. That way we wont have to listen to you whiners anymore.

8. s13Sil40

s13Sil40 New Member

oh, and we found saddamn, so go fuck yourselves

9. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by s13Sil40:
    how about you fucking europeans stop assuming that because i am an American that i am George W. himself. I didnt make his choices. I didnt choose our foreign policy. Im a patriot, but big deal. You cant personally attack any single American cause george is president.

go fuck yourselves, you bore me.
    America is the greatest country in the world. The land of opportunity. and if any of you argue that then you just cant handle competition. capitalism rocks.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not a European....and I bash that fuckwit in the white house ALL the time, as well as all the fuckwits that voted for that moron.
    You say America...yet you are only refering to a PART of America...the United States. And the US is the land of opporunity all right, which is why I'm sitting on a fucking gold mine, not paying one penny in taxes, and have nothing better to do than surf the net all day.
    (Do I need to point out the sarcasm in the above statement? Or did you actually GET IT?)

10. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

11. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

First link : I believe some of that(not nearly all of it though). It's rather tilted...but what journalistic endeaver isn't?
    Second link : Took me nowhere. What was it?

12. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by s13Sil40:
    oh, and we found saddamn, so go fuck yourselves<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so we found saddam eh? has attacks against US and forien troops stopped yet? i dont think so. hes pretty much a figure head of terrorism now.

13. Lateralus

Lateralus New Member

Well kids, I am a 100% genuine red-blooded AMERICAN, and I can tell you for a fact that we know that the rest of the world hates us. You see we had theories all along, but it all became clear to us when a bunch of towlhead motherfuckers blew up a chunk of new york that the world does indeed, hate america.

14. Lateralus

Lateralus New Member

And as far as our freedom of speech goes... you europeans misinterperate it as lesser than your own due to the ammount of propaganda that we (as a nation) allow to circulate, just to protect that one asshole in the corner who might be right after all. There's too much bullshit servered on silverplatters here for the prolatariot to wade thru it alone. We are also, due to reasons listed above, in what one would call a 'war fervor' these days, meaning that the politicians are raping the common man and he doesn't even feel his ass hurting yet. We gave $87USD to Iraq; my fucking grandchildren won't be able to pay that off!
    Most of all, we have had no Orwells or Huxleys here, just a constitution and a declaration - even those have lost thier meaning.

15. Lateralus

Lateralus New Member

I guess a bit weighty of subjects given that this is a joke section...
    ...I'm just saying that the American ppl cannot be held responsable for the actions of a president WE DIDN'T ELECT (look it up, bush lost by the vote of the citizens) and a congress THAT WILL NOT REPRESENT THE INTREST OF THE PPL FOR FEAR OF POLITICAL CONSEQUENCE. I don't have any faith in America's democracy because anyone living here with thier wits about them can see that we live under an OLIGARCHY.

My faith still lies in the American ppl, because we take all this bullshit from the Arabs and our so-called-allies in europe as be stronger for it. That's why we're different, that's why you (meaning eveyone else) hates us: BECAUSE WE THRIVE IN TIMES OF CONFLICT. Our entire history, our entire economy hinges on it. We will finish any bullshit that anyone else is going to start. Because we are fucking stronger as a ppl and you fucking know it. Because no body will ever defeat the US in open war alone, not in my lifetime. The only attacts ANYONE can affort to make against us are either petty political babble, or pussy-ass islamic terrorism. Neither stand a chance, and you know that too.

16. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lateralus:
    Well kids, I am a 100% genuine red-blooded AMERICAN, and I can tell you for a fact that we know that the rest of the world hates us. You see we had theories all along, but it all became clear to us when a bunch of towlhead motherfuckers blew up a chunk of new york that the world does indeed, hate america.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

mexico still love the USA, why do you think we keep comming? We just love the US.

and i think you mean the United States of America, not America. because people can confuse what "The Americas", ie North America, Central America, and South America.

17. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

18. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lateralus:
    Well kids, I am a 100% genuine red-blooded AMERICAN, and I can tell you for a fact that we know that the rest of the world hates us. You see we had theories all along, but it all became clear to us when a bunch of towlhead motherfuckers blew up a chunk of new york that the world does indeed, hate america.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You aren't helping the case any....you just proved that American's are very S-L-O-W learners.

19. cyberpimpsonic

cyberpimpsonic New Member

yes this myt all be true but we got the bombs yes we got the bombs and we will blow your ass right off the map hell ya usa all the way

20. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

You are aware that the US did NOT invent the custom of "Might Makes Right"....aren't you?