Bash America, you know you want to!

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Darkgroovey, Nov 12, 2002.

1. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

vent all your anger towards the evil power that america is let's get it on!

2. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

everybody hates american's it's only them that don't realize it. isn't it funny how the people who know it the least know it the loudest. and in the words of their well spoken and verbose president don't "missunderestimate me" ahh i love to see ignorance at it's finest.

3. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

*COUGH-SPLUTTER* I'm going to become a fat,capitalist,burger fucking Bush supporting satanist if you keep up this shit!!!'Get it on' by your fucking self,Ed!!!

4. Poopystick

Poopystick New Member

I would join in on a little Yank bashing, believe me I would, but lets face it, if you call them a name, they don't turn the other cheek. They try to get everybody else in the world to drop a big fucking bomb on you.

Thanks but no thanks.

HA!

5. Cocoa

Cocoa New Member

Now, I ask you, how is it that one can do a complete bashing of the shit-hole that is America in such a tiny space .. Everything would have to be so summarized that it would make no sense at all .. For example .. Mumia, Peltier, W. Bush, Nam, Contra, CIA with KGB, government coke sales, etc, etc... Fuck this country .. Revolution .. the only solution .. There's not much I wouldn't give to be put in a room with a bunch of faggoty ass whiteboy politicians from this fucknut country with immunity from it's unjust laws for a few hours .. yeah .. give me a straight razor and a Mossberg .. and lots of shells .. Fuckin' piece of shit country .. piss on this land and piss on all those who support it .. death to them all the bunch of fascist fuckface bastages ..

Yours truly, always smiling..

Your mother ..

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NoNeedForSex:
    For example .. Mumia, Peltier, W. Bush, Nam, Contra, CIA with KGB, government coke sales, etc, etc...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey! You fuck with Contra, you fuck with me... Remember that, asshole...

I'l fuckin'

7. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

America is the only place where they have more weight loss clinic's than cancer clinic's. i find that very amusing.

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I don't hate America, in fact I'm shaping to live there if the bastards will have me, so take your Anti-Yank rhetoric elsewhere shit smear....

9. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    I don't hate America, in fact I'm shaping to live there if the bastards will have me, so take your Anti-Yank rhetoric elsewhere shit smear.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

good one less wanker in the UK, i'm sure if you had a life worth living in the UK you wouldn't be leaving in the first place ASSHAT. out of morbid curiosity where are you moving to in the states?

10. Poopystick

Poopystick New Member

Nice to see at least someones fighting fire with fire, don't get burnt dorkgroovy.
    Hur hur hur.

11. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DARKGROOVEY:
    ...out of morbid curiosity where are you moving to in the states?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Angola State Pen.

12. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    Angola State Pen.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tell the boys there, to give ya an assraping courtesy of your good buddy darkgroovey! enjoy! no need for thanks!

13. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I am now a member of the far right christian/satanism jiggery-pig-pokery yankee redneck rape party thanks to the sliming of all i ever believed in by 'PORKMAGROOVEY'.

14. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    I am now a member of the far right christian/satanism jiggery-pig-pokery yankee redneck rape party thanks to the sliming of all i ever believed in by 'PORKMAGROOVEY'. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

your welcome, glad i could give something to believe in.

15. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DARKGROOVEY:
    your welcome, glad i could give something to believe in.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No,i am fleeing my beliefs to get away from YOU!

16. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Tell the boys there, to give ya an assraping courtesy of your good buddy darkgroovey! enjoy! no need for thanks!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh my lord, ass rape? why you go and say all that shit for, I fear fo my life now, yassum...

17. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    No,i am fleeing my beliefs to get away from YOU! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He really is as thick as...well...shit really isn't he? No offence to Fred's turds there by the way....

18. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

No,i am fleeing my beliefs to get away from YOU! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In the words of scorpion from mortal combat darkgroovey say "GET OVER HERE"

19. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

In the words of scorpion from mortal combat darkgroovey say "GET OVER HERE"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In the words of me.."GO FUCK YOURSELF DORKGROOVEY"

20. zebrahat

zebrahat New Member

America Vs. England.
    England = Father
    America = Son

The father and son always play basketball in the front driveway of the house.. and the father always wins.... Until that one day when the son who recently turned 16 completely destroys his father on the court.. from that day forward the Father hates the son because he realizes the son is now better than he is.. That is the reason why there is always so much anger between England and America..... They still love each other deep down... But we all know who the new Pappy is.