Barney

Discussion in 'Cars' started by BIGMAMA, Oct 20, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

2. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

he pics are way off... the inside is Black - dark black...but look gray on the pics, and the paint is FULL of glitter .,.. also missing the spare tire

anyway... a friend of mine is buying it tomorrow... what do yall think

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I like the color. :redface:

The vents are just like an Azteks vents. I like vents like that. My vents don't go anywhere except up and down. You can't turn them right or left or anything.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  4. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

look nuffin like that in person... it is solid glitter. That is why the price is so low ... you can tell a barbie owned it f... or a knee grow... trust me the color is way off... on those pics. The wheels say NASCAR hehe - yuck

5. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I think those are not the right size tires eiter... someone just took off with the tires. looks like 2k for new wheels and tires... the pretty ones ... Or just make my sister trade with me to pay me back

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yeah, the tires look tiny.

I like purple... not glitter though.

Did you just tell on yourself? Are YOU buying it?

7. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

No not me.... I swear to god... "I" am not buying it .... now I will be the driver owner ... but I aint spendin a dime on it. It is kinda like a combo gift.. 2 engagement rings, wedding ring, and 5 years of birthday/aniversary gifts. Sand nigga saw an Element crushed to nuffin... freaked out

Said he would buy the car... and give me back the credit card to use at gas stations. I test drove it... getting brakes on it now. Might be ready for pick up tomorrow. we jewin the price down for all the missing shit... spare tire, light thingy, proper tires.

look sooo good at night... but when the sun hits it,,, bam!!! looks like
    http://files.uploadmirror.com/makey...raphics/butterfly_glitter_graphics_purple.gif

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  8. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I forgot to mention... Monday when I test drove it.. I took a 2 live crew cd ... to test out the sound system... the lil pakistani salesman, could not stop laughing.

9. Jwiggly

Jwiggly New Member

A hummer is CRAP unless it's strait off a Military base.

10. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

11. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I think that one is a H3...

I think Im backin outta Barney. For now. If he comes down further on the price, or get parts for it I will take it, Im purdy sure someone will get it. I said if it was meant to be... I will go back on Sunday... see if it is still there. I was going to see it again today but forgot about my appointment at the doc.

12. phatboy

phatboy New Member

It looks like something an Arab would drive. To a swap meet.

13. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

well I do have a little arab in me.... heh.. well I did about 20 minutes ago anyway

14. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Did he have time to get it out or are we gonna have another 'preggers' scare thread?

15. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

naa just need to buy the Plan B pill in bulk at Sam's

16. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Tru Dat

So did you get it?

If the tires arent 37s they arent the right size. The wheels from the factory should be 20s, the tires should be like 37-12.50-20 or the Metric Equivelant.

They look a little small, but then again the black rims aint helping it out.

17. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

naaa I might get it this weekend/... if some knee grow dont get before me. I am not THAT into it... just a little