[B]What the fuck is going on in here?[/B]

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by PinkorBrown69, Jan 19, 2002.

1. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

It's like the forums have turned into some kinda slushy lover chatroom! What with Wank an her fucking hearts, and Nursey with her declorations! *Dry heaves* Something is seriously wrong in here...

2. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

...i just got bored talking about my rating thingy and thinking about those nasty,useless miserable cunts...the embittardos

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

nursey and i have been infesting this forum with our sickly love declarations for months... don't poke us with the pointy shitted stick if people wanna imitate... it's not our fault...

c'mon now.. no-one blames imc 'cos disorders turned mean

4. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

HEY! Those... ...hearts were meant for me, Shit Stick.

5. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    HEY! Those... ...hearts were meant for me, Shit Stick.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you can fucking keep em! Mange.

All this niceness is making me fucking ill...

6. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pimpchichi:
    c'mon now.. no-one blames imc 'cos disorders turned mean <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, I blame you two.. good huh?

7. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pimpchichi:
    alcohol has a lot to answer for....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wank*'s tyhe bit for me, Fluff or no Fluff,l I think she's cute.

8. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

*Pokes everyone with a pointy shitted stick*

9. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    All this niceness is making me fucking ill<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never met yer mother huh pink? I guess niceness is out of your your vocab, even when it comes to fit bit's of fluff like Wank*, you got to remember, they may not look not hollywood supertars, but more the girls you like, and more likely to get, {I]Toser[/I].

10. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

And before you reply, No, UBB is not one of my strong points, especialy after fuck knows how many cougars, about 10 double Southern Comforts and many, many Kaluhas & Vodka's (with milk)

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    after fuck knows how many cougars, about 10 double Southern Comforts and many, many Kaluhas & Vodka's (with milk)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm... that'll explain this...

No, if WANK* did register it, I would have read on with great interest, as if my life & love dependwed upon it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and this...

even when it comes to fit bit's of fluff like Wank*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

alcohol has a lot to answer for....

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    no, I blame you two.. good huh?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

great, but do you think i just turned round and one day decided to pick on disorder??...

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

but.. y'know.. carry on blaming everybody but yourself...

as i've made plainly clear to everybody, i turned on you because you made a very real threat to my girlfriend, you tried to excuse it by saying you were angry!...

there's this thing called control - self-control - but i guess that'd be too much to hope for as it generally comes alongside maturity...

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    It's like the forums have turned into some kinda slushy lover chatroom! What with Wank an her fucking hearts, and Nursey with her declorations! *Dry heaves* Something is seriously wrong in here...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Psst... Spooky....