Ashamed to say

Discussion in 'Music' started by Cousin Geri, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Cousin Geri

Cousin Geri New Member

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

3. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

Terrible. I couldn't get past the first few "gotta get get" or whatever he was saying. Why is music so unoriginal anymore? I could sit down and do this shit in 5 minutes with a keyboard.

What a bunch of fugly fucking people too. Yuck Central.

4. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

Fergie is cute. looks betta than your Gaga bitch... eww

5. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Fergie is cute from a distance up close she looks like a meth'd out carmen electra.

Just my .02.....

6. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

and what does Gaga look like close up?.. hell she only looks ok with her face covered.
    I would do Fergie, ... I would not even allow Gaga to do me. I would however take an enema induced shit on her face.

you know who predict being the big heart throb.... the chick on the kids show iCarly.

7. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I thought lady gaga was a man.

I thought it was like that rupaul dude.

8. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

wait didnt you say you wanted to hit it... you fag,,, Im gonna dig that thread up

9. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

10. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

I know that kid. He's weird.

I think Fergie is gross and she peed her pants on stage which makes her grosser.

Gaga is trying to steal my genitals.

11. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

yeah since someone pointed out a weird bulge... and mentioned the possibility of being a tranny... so tucks that shit up now and shows off a smooth crotch. I have seen drag queens tuck big 7 inch peters to look like that... I still say she has a lil dick.

12. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

Her real name is Stefani Joanne Germanotta. She's female with a nice bod and a gross face.

No way she is hiding a dick.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  13. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I didnt see any beave shots, I just seen one of her face, very manly. Jacked up.

14. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

As for being ugly well I'm just not seeing it. I think she is less a victim of bad genetics and more a victim of bad timing. Lets face it people are getting tired of the flamboyant shock tactic for getting attention. That is the part that would annoy me that is if I were to pay attention.

As for Fergie she has a great bod and a puffy face not ugly though. I watched an interview once and expected a stupid no IQ wigger. But she seemed surprisingly astute. She seemed more level headed then most celebs IMO.

15. Cousin Geri

Cousin Geri New Member

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think her face is ugly. She's a butta face for sure.

17. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I have to admit her features are a bit rough around the edges. But the irony here is probably any of these guys on Fugly would do her if they met her in a bar. ........ And she did not have fireworks on her tits.

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

In 1929 the dancer Isadora Duncan died from strangulation and carotid artery insult when her scarf caught in the wheels of a motor vehicle in which she was travelling.

19. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Got any pictures?

20. Acne

Acne New Member

I'd fuck Gaga if she wore a pretty girl's face over top of her own... maybe something out of Texas Chainsaw and she would probably be into that and that would be sweet.

That blackeyed peas woman is what? 42? Too old for me. She reminds me of a Alfred E Newman type character.