Anyone else sickened by abortion?

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by BigEddie, Jun 21, 2009.

1. BigEddie

BigEddie New Member

Personally, I would never let someone I got knocked up,have one, no matter what the law says. Call me old fashioned, but I think its the responsibility of both the man and woman, not just the woman. Just thinking about it makes me feel gross, and yeah you can obviously call me pro life. I guess, in dire circumstances I can see where it is justified (baby will cause harm to mother, or having a terrible deformity/debilitating illness), but to just have one just because you dont want to have a baby...just sickens me.

Not looking to debate it, but am curious about other/similar views?

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I am right there with you on this one Big Ed.

3. Robman97

Robman97 Member

I think if you have two abortions for birth control reasons, you should have all you plumbing ripped out.

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Amen to that! And also if you have an illegitimate child and are on the government dole. One strike and your ovaries are outta there. If you are a guy and get a chick pregnant and don't own up to your responsibilities the first time you lose one nut the second time you lose the other.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Then the is the other side of it... welfare moms who pop kids out left and right for the check. Then they treat the kids like shit, let people abuse them or whatever, the kids grow up, some of them turn out to be pieces of shit... they rape/molest and knock a girl/woman up and now they are faced with the decision to have an abortion.

I don't have kids, don't want kids, but if I got knocked up, I couldn't have an abortion. I'd put some shoepolish on it and try to farm it out to Jolie. :)

6. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I am pro choice... now that does not mean PRO ABORTION...

I have never had one, Almost did... was actually PUSHED by doctors for it, because of Evan's heart condition. I was on my way to the hospital to do it, but stopped at Waffle House and ate a heaping bowl of pickles instead.

But ya know, I know a few people that have them, and thank god they did... I myself have paid for 2 abortions (on other people- not myself)

I have a friend that worked at a clinic for a few years, she said - Thank god this service is available, because 90% of these people do not need kids.

I would have one if I needed to, like if I was raped, or a condom broke and the guy was a loser- but I try not to fuck losers....and if I do fuck a looser, I make sure it is not ovulation time... and I always use condoms.

I had my tubes tied 9.5 years ago... yet I have a 15 month old. And I have no idea if they tied them this time, one said yes, one said no... so who knows, fuck it. My sex days are over, so it does not matter.

7. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

When are you next NOT ovulating? I know this "loser" truck driver....

Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  8. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

right now babe... I think, Hell I dont know... I just know not to fuck when the "plug" shows up. I know how much you guys like to talk about vaginal mucus plugs... dont make me hijack the abortion thread and turn into something gross.

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

"Wow. You are wet."

"No, it's just that slimey shit that leaks out when I ovulate."

True dialog. :)

10. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

WoW! What a way to make a dick go limp!

11. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

:biggrin:

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

[size=+6]No.[/size]

A rather emphatic no, at that.

It's no coincidence that despite 3/month limitations that exist on prescriptions by recipients of Medicaid, the system allows for 6-month prescriptions of B/C to be filled without any questions asked.

It's a system that I would drastically expand upon. Just because you can reproduce doesn't mean you should, and if there is a true 'sanctity of life' out there - no one could feasibly identify with the cause, as we are all guilty of killing sentient beings, from mosquitoes to cattle, directly or indirectly.

13. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I know this would infringe upon peoples 'rights' but I think they should have some kind of birth control in place that until you can prove that you can 'care for and provide for' a child you can't have one.

Easy enough.

Once you have 1 or 2, ZIP IT UP. I know all you people love watching John and Kate plus 8, but lets get real. What a bunch or R-Tards. 8 kids? Really? I have 2 and we are done. We decided a long time ago that if we wanted more we would adopt. And not some russian or chinese baby. There are too many kids in this country that just need a chance, all these 'good two shoes' that fly over to china to get a girl is agravating. I understand the travesties that are happening in China. But there are thousands of kids in the US that could use some help too.

Just look around.

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Foreign babies are the new designer puppies.

15. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

thats why I got one. But I avoided the costs of shipping, courts, etc... I just fucked a foreign guy

16. phatboy

phatboy New Member

17. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Yep

18. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I understand your position but respectfully disagree. I like the idea of fixing people so they have to establish they are responsible before having children. There is however a compelling argument that stupid people breeding is getting way out of hand this world gets dumber by the generation. Evolution in reverse.

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Maybe I wasn't clear in my post, but what you've stated is right on par with my message.

I firmly believe that people should need a license to breed. We've got no room left in this world of ours to spoon-feed the progeny of those incapable of living within their boundaries (and these boundaries INCLUDE raising a child properly, should one decide to have one.)

20. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You could do a 2 to 1 ratio for idiots.

2 idiots can have 1 kid. Of course having dumb parents dont mean the kid will be dumb, but the odds are there.