Anyone else getting strange forum bugs

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by Disorder, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Well I sent a PM to fugly with the problem, but I thought I'd post to see if anyone else is getting the same.

1) I cannot access the PM area, even though I am already logged in, it just takes me to the password box and repeats when I enter it. This has happened twice.

2) I get messages from the wrong person, Ie, I got a PM from Nursey (I'm sure because of the content) but it says that I got a message from Joeslogic even though He and I havent been in any PM convos, that I know of.

3) Dwaines post count randomness might also be included.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2007
  2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Last edited by Disorder : 35 Minutes Ago at 05:51 PM

Shit. Someone is editing your posts too.

I have gotten the loop while PM'ing and getting timed out. I'll deal with it because I going to stick with IE.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yes, me is.

4. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I've been getting 'server busy' messages as well as sometimes being returned to the index page when i try to open threads (for the past couple of days). It seems a lot better today.

5. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

If it said anything along the lines of wanting to "look all knowingly into your eyes" and "reminding you to stay lucid til the point of climax"...that's Joe.

6. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

The problems started for me right after the D Worlds section was created.

7. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

Will you guys please email me with this kind of thing? It's difficult to pinpoint it when I have to discover it in the forums for myself.

You said it started happening right after a new forum was added?

How many of you are having the problem.

One thing to check is, how many PM's do you have saved in your mailboxes.

And another thing is, does the number need to be increased? Does anyone want to store more than what is currently allowed.

Computers are a pain in the ass, but I think we've fixed a lot of headaches since we've moved to this new software.

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I just get the shit where it doesnt update properly. What I mean by this is that I can add a reply, or whatever, and check out, but when I come back, it will either show mine as an unread post, or it wont show mine but still show new posts.

Not that I am that bothered by it, it's just a bug.

9. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I thought my PMs were bugging but someone was just FUCKING WITH ME!!!

It's all good. Like the phat one said, a few bugs, but no bigs.

10. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Yeah and the PM's were merging into each other, I'm sure someone here got the first half of a message Nursey sent me and it might have sounded confusing. I have the last half and then the joke Joeslogic posted to uhh someone.

11. Fugly

Is anyone still experiencing any of these problems or any others?

12. Disorder

Disorder New Member

seems normal, i get occaisional login loops, but closing and opening browser fixes that

13. Fugly

Please email me at info at fugly if you get an error of any sort.

There should be no login loops.