And Bill Clinton wants to silence the "violence inciting" Tea Party

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joeslogic, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEmez3J4nIw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO9Xyer7GTY

Obama's 2010 election plan

Harnessing the hatred the Democrats do it oh so very well. They are the hatred pimps.

AZ governor Jan Brewer's Wikipedia page. By the peaceful left who do not incite hatred like the violent Tea Party people *just ask the MSM*

http://michellemalkin.com/2010/04/26/theyre-back-a-gallery-of-open-borders-extremists/

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

3. Aballister

Aballister New Member

These posts are so hypocritical it's not even funny. Dude, I could pull a shit load of videos showing republicans and FoxNews "commentators" inciting violence. These riots in Arizona are the result of a strange law that would give the police too much power. Where do you get those "hatred pimps" comments from? And Obama giving his representatives and governors an outline of the targeted demographics for the next election is perfectly normal, republicans do the same. It's called market segmentation, you want to strongly appeal to the people that have supported you over the years. This will give them an indication of what type of ads to post or air, and in which regions to air or post. Dude, you're seeing ghosts and ghouls everywhere. Even when there is nothing to see. Is that all you ever think about?

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

So put up or shutup.

You have not been around long enough to have witnessed me time and time again defending the honest God fearing, ethical, hardworking, good American people who live in America but are from Mexico. And there are many. I said before it breaks my heart to see the race pimps using their whips of hatred to drive them into service on the Democrat plantation shackled by hatred and distrust. Whipped into submission by the MSN propaganda machine.

Where is pelosi and clinton's concern about "heated rhetoric" now?

5. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Joe, you are so full of shit I can smell it through my computer screen.
    Look at the shit you say: "it breaks my heart to see the race pimps using their whips of hatred to drive them into service on the Democrat plantation shackled by hatred and distrust". Are you for real?

I think that blacks and immigrants dislike republicans for much more than liberal smoke-and-mirror. How about the Minutemen, citizens dedicated to fence-up the border? Or how about republicans throwing racial slurs and spitting at black congressmen during a tea-party? How about lynchings committed by segregationists (republicans fought the bill of rights may I remind you) in the 50s?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ3bNhSYG6Q&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S38VioxnBaI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK3Oe6y5lF0

So until you explain why tea-baggers are carrying signs depicting Obama as a monkey or an african tribesman, you can shove your: "democrats are hatred pimps" up your ass.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

They are not.

Show me one just one "Tea Bagger" that had a derogatory sign or did ANYTHING to assault ANYONE.

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

You are about as ignorant as a bag of potato chips.

The Republicans passed the bill.

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Look dumb-ass those were infiltrators.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/apr/14/crashing-the-tea-party/

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9F3TB900&show_article=1

http://michellemalkin.com/?s=infiltrator

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=140889

9. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Watch the video I posted in its entirety, the one about the signs that tea-baggers held at rallies. The first minute or so doesn't show much but it gets better. They hold signs depicting Obama as an african tribesman ('cause he's a Kenyan remember? :rolleyes:). There is one in particular that actually bears the word "niggar [sic]", and apparently on the tea-baggers website they would have photo-shopped that one 'cause he was a leader or something.

10. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Wrong! You tool those are infiltraters.

11. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Right, I'm a tool...

Of course, believing that none of these people in the videos were real tea-baggers is perfectly logical. :rolleyes:

Whatever, I might as well be talking to my own ass. It might not be as narrow-minded as you.

12. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

You take naivety to the the outer limit.

The Tea Party movement does not approve of these people. and actively work to keep them out and have been extremely effective at doing so. So much to the frustration of the liberals looking for a photo opportunity to sway public opinion with the assistance of the MSM that they have conspired to dress up like and use fake signs to create a false impression.

13. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Apparently the tea-party organizers are not that efficient at keeping the bad apples out because that's all you see in videos and pictures.
    But we're moving away from the original discussion. We were discussing whether conservatives can connect with minorities and the notion that minorities distrust the conservative movement.

You blame the liberals with swaying votes away from the conservatives by using scare tactics or "hatred pimping" to use your own words. Fair enough.

I'll counter your point with this, a series of interviews conducted with Republican Committee Chairman Steele; being a minority in the literal sense of the word as well as within the republican party, I value his opinion on the matter. The links to all my sources will be posted at the bottom of my post.

Chairman Steele on GOP relations with minorities:
    "our prior actions in this area and certainly our rhetoric in this area has not been the most welcoming and the most supportive of helping those who want to assimilate into our way of life… [who are] coming through the process in a legitimate way."

"Why should an African-American vote Republican? You really don't have a reason to, to be honest -- we haven't done a very good job of really giving you one. True? True."

"We have lost sight of the historic, integral link between the party and African-Americans," Steele said. "This party was co-founded by blacks, among them Frederick Douglass. The Republican Party had a hand in forming the NAACP, and yet we have mistreated that relationship. People don't walk away from parties, Their parties walk away from them."

"For the last 40-plus years we had a 'Southern Strategy' that alienated many minority voters by focusing on the white male vote in the South. Well, guess what happened in 1992, folks, 'Bubba' went back home to the Democratic Party and voted for Bill Clinton."

What we are seeing is a series of factors that alienated the minorities from the GOP. When the GOP elected to pursue a "Southern Strategy" as Steele puts it, they effectively played in the hands of the liberals. They decided to use what is know as super-segmentation, they tapped into the white-conservative segment and by doing so, put up a wall between minorities and the GOP.

I don't perceive the GOP as being inherently racist or prejudiced. It's all about the few bad apples. But it's perceived like this: not all republicans are racist, but all racists are republicans. Do you see the conundrum? It's a tough cycle to break. And the liberals are pleased with the popular notion that conservatives tend to be racist.

Conservatives are credited with pushing affirmative action, passing the bill of rights, and Bush Jr appointed the first African-American secretary of state. These are great achievements toward racial equality. You can blame the liberal media for downplaying these achievements, but I think it comes from a lack of capitalization from the GOP. When Steele was doing these interviews, he should have mentioned these facts. Why he didn't escapes me.

In brief, I agree with you on the matter. But I would like the blame to be shifted a little more on the GOP for failing to capitalize on past achievements and choosing to alienate minorities in favor of a wider white constituency. You can't blame the liberal media for taking advantage of a weakness, if the roles were reversed, the GOP would do the same. That's as honest as I can get.

links:
    http://www.google.ca/search?q=republican+actions+toward+minorities&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/michael-steele-gop-has-not-been-the-most-welcoming-to-immigrants/

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
  14. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Four statements by Steele. What else has Steele said?

And please tell me in specific terms what is this "Southern Strategy". How is or was it implemented?

Fair enough I cannot ask for more than that and yes it is quite the conundrum isn't it. I think the way out is to get the minorities to abandon this belief that they need assistance and special treatment. While this infuriates the racist who are against special consideration for different reasons, the Conservatives simply put minorities on the same playing field because they believe minorities are fully capable of taking care of themselves. We do not lower expectations of people based on their skin color. Those who do ARE REAL racist.

15. Aballister

Aballister New Member

I wouldn't know exactly what the Republican "Southern Strategy" is, I was simply quoting the chairman of the Republican National Committee. Maybe he meant that the efforts of the republican party in southern states were aimed at acquiring more white votes than minority votes. I don't know, his words not mine.

I could find the whole interview if you insist, but I thought that four statements were making a decent argument.

16. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Well this is where the Southern states are painted as racist and therefore since the population density of Republican voters is thickest in the South then there you have it. But this is a misnomer to believe this Left wing perpetuated lie. Fact is there was no "Southern Strategy" unless this means Conservative principals like anti baby killing. Judicial appointments that stick to their job of strictly ruling withing the guidelines established by their interpretation of the Constitution.

Do you understand or know the difference between a Barry Goldwater Conservative and a Reagan Conservative?

17. Aballister

Aballister New Member

But the "southern strategy" wasn't a liberal lie, it was mentioned by Steele himself. Whatever, who knows what he exactly meant by that.

There is no mention of abortion in the constitution, it didn't exist back then. So I guess it's left to interpretation of the constitution, which can reveal the true colours of a judge. So to say: "rule within the guidelines established by their interpretation" is a bit of an oxymoron because personal interpretation is devoid of guidelines. If you have more liberal judges you get other things done than if it was a conservative panel.

That my friend is democracy. That's the beauty of it. You have to love it even when you hate the party in power. In some countries, you always hate the party in power and there isn't a goddamn thing you can do about it. Look up Egypt, now that's a shitty place to live.

18. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I'm not arguing there is nothing really to argue about. The fact that Steele mentions a "southern strategy" does not mean that 30 years ago people got together in a room and conspired I believe there was a strategy that people identify with as a Southern strategy that is simply a Conservative strategy and.... Look at the red states I'll post the map.

That strategy is popular with middle America not just the South.

You would not really call the states west of the Mississippi the "true South".

The "True South" is the Carolinas , South to Florida. West to Kentucky then South to Louisiana. There are some border States that are sort of ambiguous. Arkansas is starting to go more of being categorized as West or mid-West same for Texas and You have the plains and the True West Arizona and obviously the West coast.

19. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

If anything Steele is talking about the path taken in the 60's when there was a shift from the more libertarian ideologies of the likes of Barry Goldwater. To a more religious conservative ideology the likes or Ronald Reagan.

This is why I brought that up before.

20. Aballister

Aballister New Member

It's interesting to see the majority of states being painted red, yet democrats make it to office every now and then. In Canada we have a similar situation, all the provinces west from Ontario are usually conservative, but because the population is greater and more concentrated in the east, they always get the last word. Even though the Canadian west represents 70% of the land mass.
    Same thing on your map, the states with a high population always turn the tide in elections, no matter what the rest of the country has to say.