amfat bashing thread is here

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by MEDICVET, Apr 22, 2005.

1. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

He is being serious.

Barry

2. Your Friend Whipone

Your Friend Whipone New Member

LOL

Yeah, I have to be honest, Barry have em to me.

But it was well worth it!

3. CBWIFE

CBWIFE New Member

Dear....I'm not a moron..... ;) wink wink Thought I'd make him feel "SPECIAL".......sarcasm off.... :)

4. redskin

redskin New Member

LOL you guys from the free speech sure do make me laff, just like a dog worring the damn bone keep it going I am retired and stay at home and tv is not that gteat you are making my day ROFLMFAO BTW you guys will never be as great as the wabbit in trashing and bashing people. :D :D :D

5. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

Well I am pretty much going to stick at responding to anything ya'll want to post here periodically here and no where else if I can at all help it, and that's only because I said I would. I had some hurt and anger to work out, which I did. It was very cathartic, thank you, but I'm done now, so you all have pretty much outlived your usefullness on this site, but I am very appreciative at how much help ya'll have given me.

Billy Ky, you need professional mental help worse than I do, and that's saying a lot.

If I'm the whale, then ya'll were the sharks in a feeding frenzy after chum has been thrown to the waters. That's okay, I saw Jaws, but still went swimming in the sea.

I have major issues, and one of them is that my pride will not ever allow me to say shit specifically to clear up anything, just on PRINCIPLE. so ya'll just go play hide and go fuck yourself now. ty.

6. redskin

redskin New Member

Girl you need to learn one thing if you never learn anything. shut mouth and that way you will not insert foot in mouth. If you keep posting the stuff you do then you leave your ass open to everyone that is a fucken jerk and will go after you like a dog in heat. That said leave it off the net and let that stupid shit die, but you do have an other way out of this gangbanging your getting. Just answer the few questions that are put forth to you, unit, rank, service dates, locations that you served, do not post DD214 that is not needed. But tell the truth and maybe these assclowns will get tired of fucking with you. IMHO you are bringing this gangbanging to you. Now for the free speech, IMHO your doing this because you like cheap thrills and IMHO have no life unless it is this fucking thing called the world wide web. Jesus guys get a life and get off the internet for a few hours, trust me YOU WILL NOT DIE. :roll:

7. Sparky

Sparky New Member

Now THAT is classic! :roll: She will come here to respond to questions, but she won't actually answer ANY of them! OMG! :lol: That has to be one of the most inane comments, that it has been my pleasure to peruse! :p

8. Geezer Glide

Geezer Glide New Member

This is part of my therapy