amfat bashing thread is here

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by MEDICVET, Apr 22, 2005.

1. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

there. now come here and bash to yer hearts content. jesus. leave my kids outta this shit, tho.

Every day I log on to this site, before I post anywhere else I will come here and respond to whatever is posted by anyone.

knock yourselves out.

2. LilMissDangerous

LilMissDangerous New Member

What was your unit number?

What did you do with the money the other members donated to you?

Are you going to be honest and return the money to those who ask for it back? They have every right to. You misled them. :x

3. Brian OBlivion

Brian OBlivion New Member

Unit numbers, dates, places, etc. If it can be verified, you'll save yourself a world of grief. But you won't, because you can't.

4. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Apparently this is the wrong post to start on, 'cause I don't know what you escaped monkeys are talking about...nor who you are.

5. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

From what i can work out Bungle, is there are 4 or 5 new members who have followed Medivet here from another forum where she lied about being in the army, conned them out of some money and generally pissed them off.
    So i guess she has found a perfect place here on fugly coz it does consist of all the fuckups and weirdos of the world.
    To the army guys n girls.Slagging her off and trying to get her banned on here won't work really.As much as some of us would love to see the back of certain members we are stuck with them unless them spam or advertise there is "no-one" monitering this site.
    We used to have a member who dissected anything dead she found ( or so she said it was already dead) and posted pics of it.Infact she ones castrated her own dog and took pics which we all had the lovely pleasure of seeing.She wasn't banned.Dwain loved her.

6. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

Any individual who isn't bullshitting but actually gave money I approached pm; and/or online concerning this and was told not to pay back but forward, and have done so.

I mentioned on a thread at a site in a forum that I was unaware that a check had not been paid until it reached the district attorney's office, and when it did so that the original amount of the check which was extremly small potatoes had been multiplied to over three hundred dollars when fees and court costs and all that were taken into account.

I didn't ask anyone for a fucking dime, but just for prayers and/or well wishes. Another individual who was a very cool person and devout Christian started the thread, and it stirred up the tempest in the teapot that ended up laying the ground for my banning from that particular site and one other as well.

Some people are upset because I didn't look a gift horse in the mouth but accepted money that was offered to pay for that? There was no lie whatsoever about it and it is fucking sad that some people have so many personal issues that they can't accept that. If I was out for a handout don't you think I could have done better than that????????

Like my lights will be turned off or I can't make the mortgage or something like that???????

I have never lied about a godamn thing AND THAT IS THE PART YA'LL CAN'T HANDLE. THAT I AM NOT ASHAMED OF A WRONGDOING I HAVE NEVER COMMITTED!!!!!!!!!!

so eat shit and die.

7. LilMissDangerous

That's a good reason to disregard this thread then.

Answer the fucking questions, amfat. They are legitamate questions. Chicken shit pig bitch.

Did you think military was just going to come over and poke a few sticks at your beached ass? No, we stay till the job's done. We've never backed down and we're not starting now. You've disgraced us all and you'll have your day in "court".

Now, stay true to what's left of whatever there was of your word and answer the damn questions.

8. LilMissDangerous

Totally blew off that unit number question, didn't you?

You're pathetic.

9. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

eat my taint sideways and then choke on it motherfuckers.

i have no reason to explain shit to you or anyone else.

but the game is on and here i will respond.

10. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

11. mia

mia New Member

woops sorry, wrong thread . . . . .sorry . . . .

12. Brian OBlivion

Brian OBlivion New Member

Did you really hold dying men in your arms, amvet? Did you really? Or is that the female equivalent of a drunken braggart in a bar on Saturday night? If it is a lie, well hell, there's nothing worse except maybe a traitor. Fucking honor thief.

13. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

I love lamp.

14. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Maybe LilMissDangerous will fit in here after all. She has created a curse string that is creative, original, and provacative by combining two animals, excrement, and derogatory sexist language. Very impressive.

Barry

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you're only saying that because it's a miss... you're such a slut barry and stop sending me pics before i start posting the fucking nudes

16. mia

mia New Member

:shock:

17. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

For the new boring people, Mia is that person who huffs glue and then "posts". Usually with something simple, like the emotes.

18. mia

mia New Member

:shock: :roll: :evil: :twisted:

19. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Hey, that was last week. This armed services brawl is much more fun. Don't confuse the thread with my old junk.

Barry

20. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

Someone please help Medicvet reach a piece of chicken. As you can see, she's wasting away.