Am I screwed?

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by nolo451, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Yep that's the typical scenario. As if it was Nolo that took a vow of fidelity. I can appreciate that guys get mad at guys and all the ego shit. But the one that deserves to be the brunt of the anger is her. Sorry but its true she is the one that betrayed him. If not Nolo thin IMO she would have screwed someone else.

If he is reading this hopefully it will spare Nolo's "AKA: Don Juan" life.

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I dont know, most cops are borderline psychotic, so he probably put Nolo in a deep hole and is slowly throwing his wifes body parts in on him.

Love it's a beautiful thing.

:)

3. homer

homer Member

The armed standoff ended when Officer " blank" took matters into his own hands and entered the suspects home and discharged his weapon,mortally wounding the suspect.All attempts at reviving the suspect were unsuccessful.He was pronounced DOA.
    Neighbors of the suspect are quoted as saying "he was a quiet young man who kept to himself".
    Police have said they will investigate the officer but are confident it was a "good shoot" a spokesman is quoted as saying.

4. nolo451

nolo451 New Member

lmao, I was away in Mexico for the last two weeks. Nothing going on here, the broad still texts me, but informs me that we should stay apart for the time being, so I don't know if that's that with her or not, but hey it was good while it lasted.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

...and that's damn fine advice! Throw that bitch away like an envelope from Ed McMahon!

Count your lucky stars, your testicles, and be thankful that you were able to rob from the law and not be indicted for giving that woman something her small-pricked (or inattentive) husband couldn't provide...

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Exactly!

;)