Al Qaida works for US intelligence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kathaksung, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Why does a foreigner care about US policy?

2. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Or do you mean Foreigner the rock group? That would be awesome if Lou Gramm was posting here!

HE'S AS COLD AS ICE!!!!

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

:biggrin: Both

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Still, this interferes with my plot to acquire a German-made AK.

For Chrissake, the AK was created by Kalashnikov over a stolen design by German engineers to begin with... To credit him with authorship of the standard of ground warfare is a disgrace to the initial designer of the best war-proven gas recoil system ever put to use.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

...period.

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Sigh

Ok it will reliably spread bullets all over the place but not accurately.

The low tolerance is directly proportional to its reliability for some undisciplined Commie soldier who given the choice between drinking vodka and cleaning his weapon would rather choose the former.

Ever experience an HK MP5?

Check out this target. If it were an AK being used the holes even at that close range would be all over the place instead of a gaping hold center target to 6 o'clock.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2010
  7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

See where his eye is on the rear site? When I went to the range with the M16 I came home with a black eye sometime getting hit just below the eye socket with the charging handle. Only a few times though caused by the way I strapped into the weapon for stability really tight.

But the point I'm making is you speak of superior recoil. Would you put your eye that close to a rear site on an AK? Honestly.

8. kathaksung

kathaksung New Member

Al Qaida works for US intelligence

Because OBL is an asset of CIA. The so said Al Qaida is a puppet tool works for US intelligence. They work to the demand of US intelligence.

When you try to frame a case such like 911, who will help you to make it look like a real one? The puppet Al Qaida will do. That's how you saw, the only 911 survived suspect Mousaoui (the only prepared witness) cried in court: "I'm Al Qaida". But is there anyone here can give us the story how Maosaoui joined the 911 attack? Even though Moussaoui was arrested before 911, at least there was a plan, how he joined the team? But nobody knows. The government tell you Maossaoui is Al Qaida, he was a member of 911 attack team. That's all. Why he was arrested weeks before 911 and government still not aware of that coming attack? Government never explain. Maossaoui's case was a soap play.

But I can tell you that Maossaoui was in Oklahoma. Clues tell us that Oklahoma bombing was also similar to 911 attack - a false flag terror attack. DOJ had proposed proposal similar to Patriot Act after the bombing. Only they failed to pass that law in OKC bombing case but succeeded in 911 case. Maossaoui also was a friend of Nick Berg in OKC. Nick Berg was involved in a beheading case one week after the break off of Abu Greibu prison torture scandle. The beheading case was obviously another soap opera acted to distract the public attention. Both were in place where Feds needed them. Both were used to vilify Islamic and justify Bush's war policy.

What did Al Qaida do? (the major one which caused public attention)
    1. Bombing WTC in 1993. Six people died.
    2. Bombing US Embassies in Kenya and Tanzabua in 1999. Though 2 hundred people died, only 12 of them were Americans.
    3. Bombing USS Cole in 2000. 17 US sailors died.

None of these was big enough to touch off a war. Because the casualty was small or the target was government.

Then Al Qaida (or its master) changed its tactic. They targetted at people. This strategy change happened after Bush took over the office. Or you can view it as the mastermind of the Al Qaida change its strategy when Bush is in power.

4. 911 attack in 2001. 3 thousand people killed. Most were Americans. (The motive was to give Bush an excuse to start Mid-East war.)
    5. Bali bombing in October 2002. 2 hundred people killed. Most were Australians. (Same month when the House passed a bill to authorize President Bush Iraq war power. The motive is to push Australian joining the Iraq war.)
    6. Madrid bombing in 2004. 2 hundred people killed. Most were Spanish. (To push Spanish people supporting an US ally, Aznar, in election.)
    7. London bombing in 2005. Killed 52 Britons. (planned to justify coming terror attack in US.)
    8. Since 2005, when Al Qaida bombed Iraq Shiite Shrine in Samarra, a civil war started in Iraq. Then we saw many bombings each of which often killed tens to hundred of innocent civilians.

We can see after 2001, Al Qaida mainly targets at innocent people. Why? Because thus people in panic willingly gave up their constitutional rights and and power and money to the ruling class.

All these attackers after 2001 were died. Mostly unnecessary. (The bombers could leave the bomb there and ignit it by remote control.) Why? Because these "suicide bombers" were innocent, they didn't know they were sacrifice in the plot. Many of them might be informants of the government. But that was the best result for mastermind. A witness of their crime eliminated.

It doesn't make sense to bomb innocent people. Even for religious extremest. What could Al Qaida get from killing innocent civilians?
    Kill poor people, what for? It only benefits those people who want to provoke hatred and conflict for more war.

The flaw in 911 attack caused many suspicion from people. So this time the Inside Group prepared a big one - nuclear bombing which will caused the damage of the whole city and million's casualty at the hope that people won't believe government will activate such big attack.

But they will. Because however big the attack is, the losers are always people. And, the government is always the winner - power and money. Don't you see what Bush and his group got after 911?

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

It wasn't felt recoil I was claiming to be superior, rather the action of the blowback mechanism that operates the bolt.

I would love to get my hands on an AK-107 or -108, though - virtually complete, balanced, elimination of recoil in 7.62 or 5.56!? Where do I sign??? :biggrin:

Oh, and while I have not shot one yet, I would absolutely love to have an MP5. The BMW of field-op rifles... Gives me a woody just thinking about it. Almost bought a GSG-5 just to temporarily quell my thirst...

10. Aballister

Aballister New Member

How can you guys legally buy military-grade weapons? In Canada we have very strict laws governing anything that isn't a hunting rifle. Could we link the availability of automatic weapons or handguns with a higher percentage of gun-related crimes?

Although I must admit that the AK-107 in the link is a beauty.

Last edited: May 17, 2010
  11. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

No you can't link the availability of automatic weapons with that because automatic weapons (machine guns) require a thorough background check special license and about 10,000 dollars per unit to get going. I have a few semi automatic mil spec weapons in my safe and they haven't committed a crime that I know of. My AR-15s are even good for hunting with a 5 round magazine (not a clip).

12. Aballister

Aballister New Member

I see, if cops are called to your house 'cause you beat your wife or something, are they made aware by dispatch that you own semi-automatic mil spec weapons? Is there like a database or registry? Imagine the look on the cop's face when you pull a fucking 40 caliber Glock from you belt.

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Are you kidding me? Why ruin the moment with the puny pistol calibers?

14. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

If the cops know that you have lethal force and you know the cops know that you have lethal force and they do to. Suddenly everyone starts acting a little more civil towards each other.

So long as the cops are following the laws as outlined by the constitution they are safe for the most part. Then again when they applied to be a cop they knew what the job details were.

15. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Jesus, Wizard, there is no database for that. Police in my town would be made aware that I have a concealed carry permit by dispatch but nothing else.

The cops are trained to deal with nuts like you with guns and like Lomo, if I was going to present a weapon it wouldn't be my glock 40 or any handgun, one of my ARs would be loaded a few magazines taped together. Most handguns won't cut through body armor so you need a rifle cartridge to avoid having to make head shots for the kill.

I think that once again you've been wiping your ass with too many maple leafs you canuck fuck. You guys are as bad as the U.K. when it comes to giving up personal freedoms.

:eek:

16. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Not so much giving up as born into it. Being armed isn't guaranteed by the Canadian Constitution, we don't have a right to bear arms. Probably because we didn't have to fight for our sovereignty. Our countries have very different backgrounds, things got tough for yours in the beginning and the Founding Fathers tried to help fight off the royalists by giving individuals the right to arm themselves. Canada took a different path and the need for weapons wasn't as great.

Keep things in perspective neighbor. I was just being curious.

17. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Exactly!

People try to reason that really the law is to allow us to have reasonable weapons. The amendment means we have a right to have military grade weapons in order to also have to ability to form our own militia.

:)

18. kathaksung

kathaksung New Member

Al Qaida mission in Iraq - to provoke the conflict between Sunni and Shiite.(10/2/07)

Al Qaida (bear the mission to work for US intelligence) bombed Cole and US embassies in Africa, tried to give US a war excuss in Mid-east. It failed in Clinton's regime. Clinton only approved a missle bombing in Afghanistan. He knew war is an important issue not a toy, couldn't play it too easy. He was punished by Lewinsky scandal and almost be impeached from his seat.

So the inside group changed another president, Bush, who is eagerly to follow up the order of the Inside Group. Al Qaida, once again, attacked on 911. (though I believe the attack was done by the insiders, Al Qaida only took over the responsibility in the name.) Bush started the war in Mid-east, (Afghanistan and Iraq). Al Qaida's mission (to cause a war) was done.

What is Al Qaida's next mission? You know the Road map in Mid-east for the Inside Group is more war. (Iran and Syria) So US troops must stay there until more conquer is done. A peaceful Iraq surely won't justify the occupation of Iraq by US Army. That's why we saw Al Qaida once again take up its second mission - to make a mess in Iraq. Al Qaida bombed Shiite's shirine in Samarra. Its' suicide bomber killed a lot of innocent Iraqi civillians, dozens to hundred died in each bombing. How could Islam shirine and Muslim became the targets of Al Qaida? It doesn't make sense at all. But watch from the side of US intelligence, you know what is it.
    They tried to provoke a civil war in Iraq so US troops has an excuse to stay, even to increase the troops there.

In 2007, Bush planned Iran war in early September. The troops he needed for war has been sent to Iraq in June in the name of "surge". The excuse for Iran war is another super 911- a nuclear attack in US on 8/30. That was when a US B-52 "mistakenly carried 6 nuclear missle" flied over states on 8/30. The plot went soured. And Bush pushes out a General to conclude "surge" is necessary in September.

Then Al Qaida mystically weakered in 2008. The death rate of civilians and US military both dropped to the bottom. Iraq war could be a hot topic in election year, the inaction of Al Qaida helped Bush's party to avoid an embarrassing issue in President campaign.

What is Al Qaida's mission, you still are not clear?

19. kathaksung

kathaksung New Member

Al Qaida is a data base

Al Qaida was only a data base in internet communication before 911. After 911, US needs a convenient target to be a false flag. They created Al Qaida and blame everything on it. Bin Laden becomes a natural leader of Al Qaida. A figure bears all sin of terror activity, yet can never been captured.

Quote, "Al Quaeda is not a terror network

Wayne Madsen

Shortly before his untimely death, former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook told the House of Commons that "Al Qaeda" is not really a terrorist group but a database of international mujaheddin and arms smugglers used by the CIA and Saudis to funnel guerrillas, arms, and money into Soviet-occupied Afghanistan. Courtesy of World Affairs, a journal based in New Delhi, WMR can bring you an important excerpt from an Apr.-Jun. 2004 article by Pierre-Henry Bunel, a former agent for French military intelligence.

"I first heard about Al-Qaida while I was attending the Command and Staff course in Jordan. I was a French officer at that time and the French Armed Forces had close contacts and cooperation with Jordan . . .

The military air base of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is called 'q eidat 'riyadh al 'askariya.' Q eida means "a base" and "Al Qaida" means "the base."

"In the mid-1980s, Al Qaida was a database located in computer and dedicated to the communications of the Islamic Conference's secretariat.

"Because of the presence of 'rogue states,' it became easy for terrorist groups to use the email of the database. Hence, the email of Al Qaida was used, with some interface system, providing secrecy, for the families of the mujaheddin to keep links with their children undergoing training in Afghanistan, or in Libya or in the Beqaa valley, Lebanon. Or in action anywhere in the battlefields where the extremists sponsored by all the 'rogue states' used to fight. And the 'rogue states' included Saudi Arabia. When Osama bin Laden was an American agent in Afghanistan, the Al Qaida Intranet was a good communication system through coded or covert messages.

"Al Qaida was neither a terrorist group nor Osama bin Laden's personal property . . . The terrorist actions in Turkey in 2003 were carried out by Turks and the motives were local and not international, unified, or joint. These crimes put the Turkish government in a difficult position vis-a-vis the British and the Israelis. But the attacks certainly intended to 'punish' Prime Minister Erdogan for being a 'toot tepid' Islamic politician.

" . . . In the Third World the general opinion is that the countries using weapons of mass destruction for economic purposes in the service of imperialism are in fact 'rogue states," specially the US and other NATO countries.

" Some Islamic economic lobbies are conducting a war against the 'liberal" economic lobbies. They use local terrorist groups claiming to act on behalf of Al Qaida. On the other hand, national armies invade independent countries under the aegis of the UN Security Council and carry out pre-emptive wars. And the real sponsors of these wars are not governments but the lobbies concealed behind them.

"The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the 'devil' only in order to drive the 'TV watcher' to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the US and the lobbyists for the US war on terrorism are only interested in making money."

In yet another example of what happens to those who challenge the system, in December 2001, Maj. Pierre-Henri Bunel was convicted by a secret French military court of passing classified documents that identified potential NATO bombing targets in Serbia to a Serbian agent during the Kosovo war in 1998. Bunel's case was transferred from a civilian court to keep the details of the case classified. Bunel's character witnesses and psychologists notwithstanding, the system "got him" for telling the truth about Al Qaeda and who has actually been behind the terrorist attacks commonly blamed on that group. It is noteworthy that that Yugoslav government, the government with whom Bunel was asserted by the French government to have shared information, claimed that Albanian and Bosnian guerrillas in the Balkans were being backed by elements of "Al Qaeda." We now know that these guerrillas were being backed by money provided by the Bosnian Defense Fund, an entity established as a special fund at Bush-influenced Riggs Bank and directed by Richard Perle and Douglas Feith.

http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Despite the katasuck...whatever response (which, obviously was a cut-and-paste job,) I still am quite content with the fact that if anyone comes onto my property and fucks with me, I can shoot the prick. Simple as that.

Surprising, how that simple fact cuts down on crime, isn't it? ...Maybe not, for ignorant folks. :rolleyes: