Africa

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Guest, Jan 13, 2004.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Has anyone been paying attention to these monkey ass niggers in Africa. For one, the President in one of these shit-hole nations ordered all the whites to give up the farms to the blacks. When all the white were physically forced to leave their property the trashy AIDS infested apes moved in. Now the imbeciles are just sitting around being lazy niggers and their nation is slowly starving to death because they are not farming the land they were given. I love the irony......stupid lazy niggers!
    Another past time these primates enjoy is the raping of children. Three monkeys raped a 9 month old and it instantly died. Some stupid nigger put forth the belief that having sex with a virgin will cure you of AIDS, now the whole country is raping their children. If the children survive the horror then they get to die slowly of AIDS. 40% of the people in some of Africa's nations have AIDS. Why can't it be double? Maybe soon.

WHITE POWER!!!!!!

2. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

banned.

3. Matthew

Matthew New Member

thank you fugly

4. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cracker-ass-cracker:
    Another past time these *people enjoy is the raping of children. Three *black men raped a 9 month old and it instantly died. Some stupid *negro put forth the belief that having sex with a virgin will cure you of AIDS, now the whole country is raping their children. If the children survive the horror then they get to die slowly of AIDS. 40% of the people in some of Africa's nations have AIDS.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that shit is actually true. AIDS outbreaks and rape incidents have skyrocketed in africa especially in those countries that have poor economys and health care plans(which is most of them). its sad really that the children are subjected to that.

5. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

Freedom of speech?

6. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

freedom of speech.....just watch what you say, so what makes his bablings about racism any less offensive then all the rest on here?

Hail to the Nazi-ism censorship that is fugly!

7. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Aww come on there's freedom of speech and then there's The Sun readers.Even fugly needs members with an IQ higher then 0.

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Am with fugly on this.

9. Spooky Action

Spooky Action New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    Aww come on there's freedom of speech and then there's The Sun readers..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have to agree with that, there's nowt as fucked up as a Sun readers mentality...

'It must be true cos the paper says so'

10. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spooky Action:
    I have to agree with that, there's nowt as fucked up as a Sun readers mentality...

'It must be true cos the paper says so'
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...and even more incredible is the commonly held view that "it must be true because (unelected) President Bush says so".

11. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

Anyone else notice our vocal friend posted from just outside Washington DC using Comcast Online?

12. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

i wouldnt count on that being his actual address. unfortunatly you cant get the physical address of a personal computer. only the address of the server it connects to. thats why for instance it would say i am located in portland OR. but really im 75 miles away from there. oh well in 5 years everyone who wishes to enter or live in the country will have to have a "ID card" (tracking chip) with which anyone can see where anyone is.

13. Spooky Action

Spooky Action New Member

Hmmm... A Campus in Reston, at a guess...

14. Spooky Action

Spooky Action New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    so with that in mind, use the "N" word cautiously folks.[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well that's I.H.N screwed then! Does he still post in here?

15. Fugly

I hate reading shit like that. What kind of a person comes to a board and opens up with that kind of a post?

That's the exact kind of thing that should make other people what to clobber the guy. The only reason to leave it there would be the hope that some others would make a fool of him. The problem is, you'd all (most of you) would welcome him with open arms. This isn't kkk.com and I don't want it to turn into that.

Just use your brain a little more. That's all I ask.

16. Fugly

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lunchb0x:
    that shit is actually true. AIDS outbreaks and rape incidents have skyrocketed in africa especially in those countries that have poor economys and health care plans(which is most of them). its sad really that the children are subjected to that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=25806

This is definitely fucked up. It takes a special kind of a person to only see that the people in Africa are black and then make the giant leap that that's the reason for it.

Africans are black. I hate blacks because my girlfriend is cheating on me with one or because I got my ass kicked for calling some guy a 'monkey ass nigger'. I must hate Africans.

I'd kick your ass for calling me a 'monkey ass nigger' too and I'm half white.

I doubt that moron ever met anyone from Africa. All he can see is the single characteristic (both groups having darker skin than he does) that they share with the people in Baltimore (which is where he is from).

"A bizarre belief among many African black men that sex with a virgin -- even a child or baby -- can cure HIV/AIDS is fueling what is already one of the highest child sexual exploitation rates in the world."

That's some interesting shit. Disturbing but interesting. Do you want to talk about it or try to use it as ammunition to support your racist beliefs and then wish for AIDS to double so that it can eradicate the 'monkeys'.

Moron.

If you hate black people, fine. Hate whoever you want. Talk about it all you want. The only group I hate is stupid people and so, if I see one on here, and no one else is doing anything about it, I'll get rid of him.

Here are some more helpful links: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=subtlety http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=sarcasm http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=wit http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=couth

17. Spooky Action

Spooky Action New Member

Well Crack-head sounded a bit too much like Alf Garnett to me.

'Thus the crucial difference between Alf's grotesque soliloquies and the viewers' (our) beliefs was that Alf was simply too stupid to understand that racist sentiment must be concealed beneath a sheen of respectability:'

18. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

it's okay for Jeff to hate stupid people but it's not okay for this individual to hate blacks? you provide an avenue for free speech it should remain that way.

19. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:
    it's okay for Jeff to hate stupid people but it's not okay for this individual to hate blacks? you provide an avenue for free speech it should remain that way.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is the most ridiculous thing i've read for a long time.Jeff never said he hated all stupid people coz if that was the case an ignorant tosser like you would have been banned long ago, what he's saying is he doesn't appreciate someone coming onto fugly forums and spouting utter crap just to stir up a reaction.The Br*wl H*ll lot got banned for that very reason and so should anyone who's a plan wanker.People come on here for a laugh,chat,discusion and coz it's one place you can be rude to each other without getting banned.What we don't come on here for is to have that crap written.If he has a problem with the way things are going in Africa there are plenty of ways of putting things to show how angry you are with the situation without coming across as a total pratt.

20. Matthew

Matthew New Member

one of the great things about america, is... we all have the freedom of speech, but we also have the freedom to not listen.