Advice for getting over an Ex?

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by GAS, Jun 25, 2006.

1. GAS

GAS New Member

Girlfriend of 3 years dumped me. She says she has some growing up to do blah blah blah. I'm thinking she's just going through her22-23 year old crazy phase...anyways...how the fuck do I move on?

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

3. headee

headee New Member

suicide. trust me--it's all downhill from here.

4. Ferine

Ferine New Member

There are plenty of women to be had.

And there are no 22-23 yr old crazy phases, she either has other interests or she just doesn't like you anymore. Fairly simple.

5. one-spam-poster

one-spam-poster New Member

either get back with her or kill urself.
    only the person who hurts u can take away the pain

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Brownies, man... Brownies.

7. GAS

GAS New Member

Their isn't? A ton of my friends and I must missed that memo because we were nuts at that age.

8. GAS

GAS New Member

I had a very close friend kill himself recently. Fuck that, any life is better than no life in my opinion.

9. smiles

smiles New Member

like all ma' homies say, ain't no pussy like new pussy....... i'm sure you have some side projects lined up, female friends you've kept arround because you know they want you.... deal with one of those

10. Ferine

Ferine New Member

Canadians are pricks.

11. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Keep busy. It's going to take time to work her out of your system. Video games, exercise, reading, drawing, masturbating, clean your house (slob). . .

I think there's a natural rate we all have for getting over someone, and until you reach that thresold, brotha, it's going to hurt.

12. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Get really drunk and then have sex with a midget dominatrix.

13. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

No, Women are easily manipulated with the slightest bit of attention and praise from their male counterparts.

Smiles speaks of common sense and logic. It must be that elitist education he is pursuing at U OF T, I still miss Friday’s at the Maddy... :cry: that fucker that plays the piano still there?

14. Ferine

Ferine New Member

Fixed.

Don't search for these type of women GAS, and don't take this type of advice either. Both can only lead you down a path of nonsignificance. New pussy may be a temporary distraction, but in the long run you'll only get a rash and still feel empty. Take up knitting.

15. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You have to check it out before you climb into it.

16. smiles

smiles New Member

oh please like women don’t keep men they'd never consider dating on the side for those moments when they need emotional support

checkmate: the place is soft as hell, i don't now how long ago you went there but the only descent place to grab a pitcher at 2 in the afternoon is Einstein’s

17. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

Because GAS, having lots of sex with insignificant women will in no way help you get by for the next few months while you ponder life's bigger questions and are looking for direction. :roll:

The rules to being single as explained by Checkmate:

1) Be an Asshole. It's a widely know fact that single women are attracted to guys that treat them like shit. Need proof? Ask any women over 25 whose still "DATING", women love a bad boy.

2) Be Selfish, being single is all about you! Get what you want out of it, cause you’re never going be here again.

3) While you are a single male in your 20 to 30's, this is known as the golden age, there is no good reason to date any women over the age of 22, women after this age wise up some, expect you to be self sufficient, and looking for commitment, these are all vehicles to the single males ruin and damnation, culminating into a dreaded institution called marriage.

4) You only need one position while you're single, it's called doggie style, and you should be facing the television, watching sports centre, (beer is optional depending how vigorous you get, beer is expensive and should not be wasted due to a high spillage ratio in this position. ask yourself why else would a young girl get a lower back tattoo if it wasn't meant to be a coaster?)

5) During this phase there is no reason to respect women, treat them as they treat us, with undisguised contempt, the minute you respect a woman is the minute she is has you right where she wants you. During this phase, be unabashed about letting your girl know she is vying for your attention with other young women, after all your time is precious, and the mere fact you found time to take her out she should have no illusions that you are a king among men, feel free to carry a scepter, cape and crown to illustrate this point.

6) Don't shave your chest hair and other faggy crap like that, women like to know they are dating a man, in fact work out, don't shower and show up to meet her, and let her bathe in your aroma of man. Also public displays of affections are right out of the question, the only excusable one being, where she is blowing you at the bar or while driving.

7) Never compliment women; the world does not revolve around how good they look, or a new shade of fuckin lipstick. Low self esteem is a goldmine, literally. The only acceptable compliment is "you look decent tonight, but I wish you would have worn that black number that highlights your tits better" subtle comments like this will ensure she is working hard at looking better for you. See Number 2.

8) If your boys or lads call you up to go drinking in the middle of a date with a woman during your golden age of Male singledom, it is perfectly acceptable to walk out in the middle of dinner without paying, and say "thanks, I'll call you later for a booty call" without having the intention of ever speaking to her again. In this day and age of gender equality women are expected to pull their own weight.

9) If at any time you hear the words, "I only wish I had more room on my credit card" It's time to leave, if she can't support herself, how can she support your excessive lifestyle?

10) It at anytime she says "I can't wait for you to meet my parents", this an appropriate time to counter with "You know, I have cancer, and I would hate for them to get attached, I only have 5 months to live" she should be moved to tears at this point, and promptly blowing you, If not, she is pure evil.

Those are the rules. Have fun. Send me no Wedding Invitations, because I hate to see Dead Men Walking.

Cheers!

Your Pal,

Checkmate

18. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Where were you nine years ago?

19. phatboy

phatboy New Member

No doubt. That would have been helpful in my 'formidable' years.....

20. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Formidable years pass. I'd hate to see where what an old mans life looks like without family. A retirement home all alone is not something to look forward too.