A Tribute to Wanktard...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Mar 7, 2002.

1. Pukey

Pukey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Fuck you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

3. GreenAppleSplatters

Shit! This is what the smiley was for,I'm buzzed.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

4. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thundercat_the_twat:
    BY THE WAY DISORDER..WE NO U CANT TAKE THE PRESSURE U LITTLE BITCH.GOT A GIRLFRIEND YET? TUT! TUT! NEVER MIND.....KEEP UP THE WANKING (I SUPPOSE RAPE IS AN OPTION U MAY WISH TO CONSIDER.....START WITH YOUR MOTHER COS SHE A GOOD FUCK )MAKE SURE THE SWEATY SLUT GETS A WASH FIRST THOUGH<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i've had a girlfriend since december and shes fucking gorgeous, i think i've done better than any buck-toothed, toilet-crust of a spic that you can find bud.

you can have my mother, shes a massive sow and will probably wobble when you fuck her, i can see it now, furiously not being able to touch the sides. kinda like all the other 'conquests' you've had huh?

5. thundercat_the_twat

thundercat_the_twat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    i've had a girlfriend since december and shes fucking gorgeous, i think i've done better than any buck-toothed, toilet-crust of a spic that you can find bud.

you can have my mother, shes a massive sow and will probably wobble when you fuck her, i can see it now, furiously not being able to touch the sides. kinda like all the other 'conquests' you've had huh?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i've had a girlfriend since december and shes fucking gorgeous.....hahahaha u sound such a little childish prick its funny.feel free to post a pic of ur new found slut and ill see if she is fuckable,i doubt it though but if she was i would come down there and rape her brown star whith a passion and tie you up and make you watch,in fact i have saw ur pic so i wouldant tie you up at all cos there is little u could do about it....u could fetch me a towel to wipe my cock after i have unloaded in the sluts arse but thats if i dont make her lick her shit off.then all u will see is my fist through tear filled eyes as i work it intoo ur face and you would smell her fishy scent with each blow,but dont worry disorder..i will leave the sobbing,bleeding slapper there cos i dont wanna keep her.u can raise my child for me cos i produce good strong offspring unlike u with your weak sperm and wank jeans..just do me 1 favour,call the child thundy.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thundercat_the_twat:
    ...unlike u with your weak sperm and wank jeans...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Pssssst... "genes"

7. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

i've had a girlfriend since december and shes fucking gorgeous.....hahahaha u sound such a little childish prick its funny.feel free to post a pic of ur new found slut and ill see if she is fuckable,i doubt it though but if she was i would come down there and rape her brown star whith a passion and tie you up and make you watch,in fact i have saw ur pic so i wouldant tie you up at all cos there is little u could do about it....u could fetch me a towel to wipe my cock after i have unloaded in the sluts arse but thats if i dont make her lick her shit off.then all u will see is my fist through tear filled eyes as i work it intoo ur face and you would smell her fishy scent with each blow,<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    As soon as i fucking 'leave',i need to post...but i'm deeply saddened at what i just read
    Poor Duncenobber!His-(according to him)-fatassed,black,German sweetheart ~Claudia~ isn't going to look very pretty licking the shit of Thundertwats cock at all!Particularly while snivelling pathetically,fear filled eyes darting over imploringly to her gormless,whimpering prince,his naiive, youthful bubble of bravado and his tender,young,flimsy walled heart both finally popping at the very same moment as Thundercunt's angry,erect member pops past ~Claudia's~ frightened,clenched pulsing vaginal muscles ...which courageously battle against the bulging veined intruder only to be finally rendered a fluttery,quivering,tickley little 'doilly' around the base of the relentless gliding firm shaft as it plunges deep and throbbing into her hot,moist haven.Then,Thundertwats furious,tight,lusty nobsack injects her with thick,hot jets of rape-jizz,which to ~Claudia's~ astonishment and guilt brings her to sudden,instantaneous,back arching sexual convulsions like nothing before! that tear right through to her fat,black,quivering German ass and up her spine... alas,though always pitifully eager to please,Edson's sadly inexperienced,mock-confident fucky-jiggles and the resulting minor '2d' climaxes they occasionally produced will from now seem like bloodless,cardboard cut-out,disjointed,child-like,genital fumblings compared to the pure,beastial,vital fuckforce fury that penetrates like fire through her every defence straight to the very core...bringing her physically and psychologically stripped bare in one terrifying instant completely into the moment,with nothing between herself and the piercing,hot,hard meat.That will be just terrible for Duncenobber if it happens and i think it's nauseating that i should see such despicable concepts in this forum...and posted about such a highly respected,all round great guy too!!! You see it's nasty posts like that,that stop me feeling like being involved in fugly forums at all these days!
    Let's have a bit of basic human decency and kindness shown around here....i don't want to have to come out of 'forum retirement' again.

8. GreenAppleSplatters

Ho's back! Thank fucking god. Please go off on Thunderdumbass,I'd do it but I'm drunk as hell....

9. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Shhhh-ok GAS,but let me wait until the 'despicable act' has been committed.It will be signalled by a loud *pop*

10. sweetninnocent

sweetninnocent New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpSpotter n Innocent_the_Twat:
    i have this sudden urge to rape the living shit out of you nursey.... *sigh*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh Pimp, if only you were endowed sufficiently to be able to rape. Unfortunately it is nigh on impossible with an inch and a half. Sorry. But just cos you were able to rape your baby sisters bottom doesn't mean you can do it for real. Even she didn't cry did she? Not even a blood spot in her diaper to prove you had been there. Think next time before you post, you only embarrass yourself. God loves you, even with your midget knob.

11. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

After reading that discertation.... I realize how much I miss having Nursey around here on a regular basis.

Welcome back sweetheart!

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sweet'n'innocent:
    Oh Pimp, if only you were endowed sufficiently to be able to rape. Unfortunately it is nigh on impossible with an inch and a half. Sorry. But just cos you were able to rape your baby sisters bottom doesn't mean you can do it for real. Even she didn't cry did she? Not even a blood spot in her diaper to prove you had been there. Think next time before you post, you only embarrass yourself. God loves you, even with your midget knob.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

my knob has been displayed for all to admire and/or fear..

and i don't have a baby sister you fucking idiot

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    As soon as i fucking 'leave',i need to post...but i'm deeply saddened at what i just read
    Poor Duncenobber!His-(according to him)-fatassed,black,German sweetheart ~Claudia~ isn't going to look very pretty licking the shit of Thundertwats cock at all!Particularly while snivelling pathetically,fear filled eyes darting over imploringly to her gormless,whimpering prince,his naiive, youthful bubble of bravado and his tender,young,flimsy walled heart both finally popping at the very same moment as Thundercunt's angry,erect member pops past ~Claudia's~ frightened,clenched pulsing vaginal muscles ...which courageously battle against the bulging veined intruder only to be finally rendered a fluttery,quivering,tickley little 'doilly' around the base of the relentless gliding firm shaft as it plunges deep and throbbing into her hot,moist haven.Then,Thundertwats furious,tight,lusty nobsack injects her with thick,hot jets of rape-jizz,which to ~Claudia's~ astonishment and guilt brings her to sudden,instantaneous,back arching sexual convulsions like nothing before! that tear right through to her fat,black,quivering German ass and up her spine... alas,though always pitifully eager to please,Edson's sadly inexperienced,mock-confident fucky-jiggles and the resulting minor '2d' climaxes they occasionally produced will from now seem like bloodless,cardboard cut-out,disjointed,child-like,genital fumblings compared to the pure,beastial,vital fuckforce fury that penetrates like fire through her every defence straight to the very core...bringing her physically and psychologically stripped bare in one terrifying instant completely into the moment,with nothing between herself and the piercing,hot,hard meat.That will be just terrible for Duncenobber if it happens and i think it's nauseating that i should see such despicable concepts in this forum...and posted about such a highly respected,all round great guy too!!! You see it's nasty posts like that,that stop me feeling like being involved in fugly forums at all these days!
    Let's have a bit of basic human decency and kindness shown around here....i don't want to have to come out of 'forum retirement' again.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i have this sudden urge to rape the living shit out of you nursey.... *sigh*

14. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Thanks,Cheezedawg

15. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm...no response yet...must be frantically masturbating his flimsy-walled-heart-pumped erection to the point of weak,loose scrotummed, jizz-dribble,heralded by the delicate girl-like gasps and slightly alarming stifled little shrieks that can be heard from his room.

16. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GA-motherfucking-S:
    Ho's back! Thank fucking god. Please go off on Thunderdumbass,I'd do it but I'm drunk as hell....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

G A You are the waster that I have you down to be.Why do you try to get others to do your bitching for you?????Its a poor excuse trying to make out your pissed just cus youve had a couple of bottles of bud,like the Minister you know you cannot match our wit and serious piss taking and it must be really making your life hell as you have asked for help.If you dance with the Devil you get pricked by the horns, so get a life and a brain faggot head...

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hehehehehehehe i dont know who the fuck this dawn is but i think i like her, you in the uk too dawn gimme your addy and ill come and give you a shampoo with my spunk sems like ebvery other fucker is gonna do why should i be left out.

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Originally posted by tommy710:
    it took me ages to read all tose posts and im fucking sore from laughing you mad bunch of fuckers i think ive found my true home,come on someone insult me so i can die with style
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your mother is a fucking whore........thats a good start.ill expand on that,your mother is a cheap fucking whore bitch,slag,cunt,slut,tramp etc.....

hope i have helped you out my friend

--------------------

im the fucking don

your not kidding it did damn this thread its the funniest fucking thing ive ever come across in my life,no holds barred and theres even some people getting seriously upset lol i fucking love this place,keep em comng and if you cant take it then please do everyone a favour stop moaning and fuck off.

19. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> As soon as i fucking 'leave',i need to post...but i'm deeply saddened at what i just read
    Let's have a bit of basic human decency and kindness shown around here....i don't want to have to come out of 'forum retirement' again <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you two are suspiciously alike and suit each other more than nursey-pimp.
    you both talk a load of pompus, mindless, childish, overhyped shit.
    a type of shit that i can only read one line of before i get bored. did you move from scotland to wolverhampton thundy? because i suspect that you are the type of no balls, no wit, no life, cant be trusted, fuck up of a scotish, asslicking, dingleberry dipshit wanker that nursey is.

my dad was in the armed forces when his unit raped and humiliated a young lady while on shore leave in woverhampton in the year of '72. he never used protection and he left early in the morning, never to see the cross-eyed, gap-toothed spic again.
    when i asked him, he said it was all worth it because he was desperate after so long, but alas, the little whore cried heavily and he almost lost the chance to get his end away. thank fuck he donkey punched her in the ass and smashed her head against a treestump. unfortunately, it left some quite horendous scars and internal injuries, some of which may have been responsible for bringing an ugly, minging, halfbrained moron into the world. he never did know what happened to that whore and her bastard offspring.

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Please tell me that you're making that shit up...