a russian tragedy

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Russian Derrick, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Russian Derrick

Russian Derrick New Member

After defecting from the kgb iv had a tough time , I had to set up a vodka distillery in my mums basement and start a prostitution racket just to make ends meat .
    Some times its like I'm stairing it to a whatsit called....oh ...abyss.
    Its allways cold and I have to wear one of those hats made of fur which makes my dandruff worse , we have no electricity and only a accordion and the ability to crouch down and hop from leg to leg wilst going "ho ho ho ho" for entertainment .
    Non of us can even play the accordion.
    Its shit.
    Well anyway I better go out and pick some potatoes out the cold frozen ground with my bare blood soaked hands *sigh*
    I wish my father would stop creeping into my bed at night and bumming me up the bum..... Or at least spoon me for a bit afterwards .

2. ghostman

ghostman New Member

oh dear russian derrick,atleast u dont have to walk round wit plastic bags on yo feet an u got a vodka brewery! yay! i would sniff a few gees of coke drink sum vodka den wen ya dad tries rape ya rape him with a vodka bottle ten times! piss on him like i piss on big mamma,then tie him up naked upside down from a tree and use him as a punch bag.then take him home rape him agen 11 times,and repeat the punchbag tactic for a week straight raping one more time each than last.then give him one thousand paper cuts and pour salt n vinegar in da cuts,or do it da gang way n cut off der fingers an eyelids then ears an lips,stab a knife under der chin pokin through 2 da mouth an shoot em in da face

3. Russian Derrick

Russian Derrick New Member

Haa ! Good one Gostman , I'll do all that than finnish it with a cartweel.
    Your a nutjob mate , gotta give you props for your bizarre streams of conciousness , keep up the good work.
    PEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCEEEEEE !

4. Princess Natrasha

Princess Natrasha Member

aw soz t ere that derrick!sounds fuckin shite! glad ass fuck t'live in england n not them commie dumps as we din av any abysss rown ere.......jus sum dirty fuckin quarry thank fuck!

Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
  5. ghostman

ghostman New Member

well to be fair natrasha in my opinion the whole of england is pretty much an abyss,a giant councill estate of drugs murders money gangs an corruption.poverty in the slums is wot cause it mostly.thats y we av to rob old women an shoot todlers for their tooth fairy money