A Funny from Free Forums

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by ucicare, Apr 23, 2005.

1. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Eagle Posted: Apr 23 2005, 07:54 PM
    Air Force, Entertainment Moderator

Group: Senior Members
    Member No.: 38

Well, what do ya' know...Dwaine actually likes us, and respects Vets.. he's definitely one of a kind over there!

http://fugly.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=97...b4a2f21d8#97767

(He was the guy covered in tats with orange hair pointing a gun )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah.

Barry

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I do respect the military accually... not the beauocracy that controls it, and makes it do dumb shit

3. Your Friend Whipone

Your Friend Whipone New Member

Leave Barry alone, he has placed you into a special group of people he likes to call "one of the good ol' boys." In his mind, you hate all authority and anything having to do with the government.

Let Barry have this one fantasy to himself.

Just this once.

Just like his wild affair with Meeeeeeeeeeaho.

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I like barry, all the shit you fling at him, he flings right back... we used to have conversations like once a week...

Plus he promised to take me and schmed fishing (and we could make cement shokes for harlan and drop him in the gulf)

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

fuck i need a lamp in here... cement shoes for harlan, and that fucking ghostdad dvd

6. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I have great respect for the military as well...as months of abuse here should attest.

I do not have much respect for cyber stalkers that dress up like soldiers.

Bugs has made a bed call! Nite Nite! (video at 12:00)

Barry

7. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I had a bad experiance with a guy from the army, but other then that, they have balls of steel and be fucked if I'd ever have the guts to do what they do. So if you don't have the balls to do it yourself, don't shoot your mouth off at the guys and girls that do.

8. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

Well, shit, Bar.. why didn't you invite me to my own party? :roll:

Dress up like Soldiers? You have no fucking idea, do you? We all did our time in, and some in war. You don't have respect for Soldiers, you just like to play devil's advocate and pretend that you do. Sickening.

I do find it absolutely hilarious that you were actually rather civil and nice on our forum, yet you come over here and spew your trash. :lol: Poor little ADHD Bar, trying to show off in front of the members here. Damn, you SO want to be accepted, don't you? Fucking pathetic.

Bar's super duper hard ass posts to us:

http://www.getfreeforum.com/forums/...0&search_in=posts&result_type=posts&highlite=

9. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

You know the ironic part is over half of the people trashing me have either never served or if they have, have never been there where the shit is real.

I have.

fuck anyone who thinks different because I have nothing to prove to anyone.

And for those who don't believe me I will see you in hell and then we will know, won't we?

But until then I don't have shit to say about my time in service to any one of you godamn slimy lotl izard cum covered disease ridden motherfuckers.

10. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

Name one person that has come over here to call you out that hasn't served. Just one.

Of course you don't want to talk about your service.. because 99% of the shit you say happened didn't.

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

HAHAHA that was back when I was using the moniker I.M.C. (a few of you know what it means) but I forgot how fucking funny that was

12. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Dear Eagle,

In my post on your site, I stated "nothing at Fugly is real".

What part of that don't you get? This entire forum is nothing more than mental masturbation for bored people. Don't take anything here seriously. People develop their little personas, and insult each other.

Would it be too much to ask to either get with the program or leave?

Barry

13. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

Leave? Not quite yet. ;)

I don't believe the 'not real' cop-out bullshit, either. You may have to live in that fantasy, but not me.

Actions, including typing on a keyboard to a bunch of strangers, always have the possiblity of repercussions.

14. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

You remind me of myself when I first came here. I understand now why everyone hated me so much.

Barry

15. Mister Poopy Pants

Mister Poopy Pants New Member

Don't let Eagle or anyone else define how you should conduct yourself. :wink:

16. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

I haven't heard anyone say they hate me... yet. (They may feel free to now ;) )

I've been on message boards for 9 years.. I've yet to see one that was 'not real' in any way... that was all 'fantasy'. Human nature won't allow it.

Regardless, I'm not here to debate the merits of this board. And, most likely, won't be here too much longer.. just wanted my few points made regarding the cunt Amy. 8)

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

somtimes.. when i mentally masturbate, i ejaculate fake tears

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i thought you'd left already american pigbeast

19. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

Not yet.. turns out my work wasn't done. ;)

Sticks and stones, man, sticks and stones.

20. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

yup eagle lotlizardcumbitch. sticks and motherfucking stones. by the way, I will be at a veterans gathering in ohio this summer and plan on bringing my dd215, my va card, and lots of energy to fuck the deserving blind!!!!!!

8)

Dayton, that is. 8)

cum if you can but the true combatvets will puke their guts out before coming near you just from the site info here, but will recognize and respect and fuck this shit out of a true combat mama like me!!!!!!!!

IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!

:p 8)