Me gettin molested by a ....

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by FredVegas, Dec 2, 2003.

1. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

...muhfuggin Ball Park hotdog!!

What really pisses me off about this is that I was peacefully passed out in my own bed when this occured. Here's what happened:
    Every Saturday we do a club night at a local bar here in northern(ish) VA. The after party is at our house. This particular Saturday night I had already been up for 2 days. I got WAY too drunk at the bar, and coupled with my exhausted state... I passed out while sittin at the bar. (pictured below)

(still pimpin', even though I'm unconcious)

...so anyway, about ten minutes after that picture was taken, I regained conciousness. I was still drunk as hell, but I remember gettin a few more drinks before going back to the ranch to set up for the after party (which for some reason is more popular than the club party). I get home and head straight to my room and pass right the fuck out. BIG mistake...
    ...the party rages on without me, and when I wake up in the morning, I walk out to the computer room and my roommate Chris has this evil fuckin grin on his face. He mentions somewhat in passing something about me being fucked up the night before and how he couldn't resist having someone (our buddy Side Show Bob) take some "blackmail" photos of me. Had I passed out in a common area of the house, this would not have pissed me off... BUT I WAS IN MY OWN FUCKIN ROOM! WITH THE MUHFUGGIN DOOR SHUT! I feel sooo violated....

...so there ya have it, me gettin molested by a muhfuggin hotdog.

(note to self: buy deadbolt for bedroom door)

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

d99d your friends are pussies.... If I was there you would have got the tea bag

3. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    d99d your friends are pussies.... If I was there you would have got the tea bag<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for not being there...

on a related note, I have acquired a nice supply of rufinol. He'll be lucky if all he gets is a teabag...

4. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

That's fucking weak, dude. People I know wouldn't have used a hotdog. They'd have used the real thing. As a matter of fact... I've got a lot of abuse pictures. I just don't have a way to upload them anymore.

5. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    That's fucking weak, dude. People I know wouldn't have used a hotdog. They'd have used the real thing.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He was smart enough to know not to take it too far... I am a gun owner, he is not. Not that I'd ever use it, but he knows how unpredictable I can be when angered. He's lucky he's known me for half my life. Saved him from losin a few teeth...

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

dood... Let me know, Ill come up there and you can get pics of me rubbing my cock on his lips

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

So, did they plump when you cooked 'em?

8. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    dood... Let me know, Ill come up there and you can get pics of me rubbing my cock on his lips<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We're throwing a warehouse party on New Year's eve... vengeance is mine....
    *muahahahahahahaha*

..and yes, Rev, they were quite tasty.

9. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Ok, I know I'm sick, and the brain isn't working quite right, but I just realized that you bear a rather striking resemblence to this man...

That's Judd Nelson, as he looked in the movie "Airheads".

10. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Fucking God Damned Stupid assed people and thier ability to block shit...

11. instagator

instagator New Member

I would have taken a shit on his dumb ass for passing out... Fucking weak ass drinker!

Suck my hairy bean bag, bitch!

12. cyberpimpsonic

cyberpimpsonic New Member

and you posted this why so people could make fun of you?

13. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaptain Skitzo:
    Ok, I know I'm sick, and the brain isn't working quite right, but I just realized that you bear a rather striking resemblence to this man...

That's Judd Nelson, as he looked in the movie "Airheads".
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmmm... I'm not seein it.
    <---future wife =)

and as far as my reasons for posting this stuff:
    1. there's no such thing as bad publicity. for example, i could put a link to this thread from any forum i wanted to. perhaps a forum that is read and posted on by people in the D.C./Baltimore club scene. this creates interest in two things- the weekly club night where it happened...and Fugly.com.

2. it's inevitable that some gimptard fuck rag, like 'instagator', will come crawling off the short bus with some lame 'insult'. for me, reading posts like his is kinda like watchin a fish outta water... floppin about, completely out of their element, as i'm sure his response to this post will prove. twisted entertainment at it's finest.

14. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Look at the eyes....you both have the same eyes.

As far as "no such thing as bad publicity"...you make some valid points there.

As far as generating interest in Fugly, that can be a good or bad issue. Bad in the case of one of two things happening: Either we get a load of fuckwits in here(kinda like most of the idjits to start posting in the last month), or some straight with some connections is gonna find this place, and have us all locked up for being a menace to society.

Personally, anyone with a rather sick sense of humour, and at least a basic grasp of the English language, is pretty much welcome here. (Some brains helps too, but isn't required)

15. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Props on the future wife dude.

*high fives Fred*

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Damn fred. does she have a sister that would buff my pickle?

17. Spooky Action

Spooky Action New Member

Who’s the guy in the background? Your friendly neibourhood burglar just sneaked in?
    It looks like he's thinking... 'Cool, they havn't noticed me yet. Now if just wait untill they all fall asleep, I can get my hotdog out... And then I can rob the place after.'

18. FredVegas2

FredVegas2 New Member

she has a sister, but i'm doubtin she'd go anywhere near yer pickle... sorry bro.

19. Thermal

Thermal New Member

Nice pics man but I agree u got off easy being passout and all, my freinds and me would play drinking games where the first 2 to pass out got fucked over. once we superglued one's hand to the others naked ass, then we took one that passout and striped him naked and threw him in a bed with a 320 pound naked fat bitch, to this day he still thinks he fucked her but we don't have the decency to let him know cause we hold it over his head with a passion lol and thats just the tip of the iceburg we where ruthless and evil to those who passed out.

20. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Why the hell did ya let a 320 lb. chic get naked? :?