thrill or kill for the ladies

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by unlimited-time, Mar 1, 2002.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Just viewed a site like fugly or not, but it was called fuck or suck.As non of the men on there were worthy of fucking or sucking thought my name was more appropriate.So here some for you to decide...thrill or kill.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

ROFL

3. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I always wondered what would happen in the event that the penis was never found after a John Wayne Bobbit incident.
    Intresting, I would never of thought of replacing it with an index finger.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Hey baby, wanna cyber... uh uh uh"

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

okay, those are some sorry ass dudes.

6. blu

blu New Member

7. Fuck-or-Suck

Fuck-or-Suck New Member

8. Fuck-or-Suck

Fuck-or-Suck New Member

crap ... screwed up on my first post ...
    LOL!!!

Secondly, I'd like to thank unlimited-time for hotlinking my pictures. haha I'm only kidding. but you could have at least put a link to my site, so everyone one else could see all the other Fugly men and women on there as well. Grant it, we do have some good-looking people there too.

I have to admit it too ... I dunno what some of those guys were thinking ... escpecialy "Neddle Dick" up there
    sadly, it's not just the guys either...

Lastly, I'd like to invite you to my site, but just an FYI ... I'm installing ta new script withing the next few days ... so if it looks royaly fucked up ... just check back in a few days.

Later boys and girls,
    FoS

9. unlimited-time

Sorry don't advertise other site sites in here, fugly is the one and only.If you want your crap linked speak to Martin.We just nick stuff
    We ahte u even more when the links are cut and red x's are left so dont hold your breath for a link.Wanker

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I didn't see those pics. But I'll tell ya who I'd suck, fuck, thrill and kill (okay, I wouldn't kill per se):

11. Fuck-or-Suck

Fuck-or-Suck New Member

I'm a wanker??
    yeah, ok. Grow up a stop hotlinking other peoples shit.
    I told you the first time it was ok, they you went ahead and did it again... What's wrong with you ??

so, it's ok for you to hotlink me, but I can tell everyone where the pics are from.
    Fuck you and your thrill or kill orshit or hit or whatever the said.

12. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I didn't see those pics. But I'll tell ya who I'd suck, fuck, thrill and kill (okay, I wouldn't kill per se):

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Filthy fucking faggot.

13. D

D New Member

Why is she a faggot?

My dream fuck would be Joaquin Phoenix.

14. D

D New Member

hmmm... I get wet just looking at him....

..oh and STD i love 'im.

15. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

I thought she was a boy.

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Battlesausage:
    I thought she was a boy.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no nauseous is a girl...

ask her for her pic

17. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fuck-or-Suck:
    I'm a wanker??
    yeah, ok. Grow up a stop hotlinking other peoples shit.
    I told you the first time it was ok, they you went ahead and did it again... What's wrong with you ??

so, it's ok for you to hotlink me, but I can tell everyone where the pics are from.
    Fuck you and your thrill or kill orshit or hit or whatever the said.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lmao..you sad fuck..go back to your crap website.I didn't want anyone knowing where i got them from coz it is embarrassing that i even went to such a shit site

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

somebody in this thread is a cheap jew who can't pay his bandwith bill... But I wont mention any names... I can understand how that whole 80k of bandwith costs a whole penny and all... Fucking cheapskate motherfuckers

19. Fuck-or-Suck

Fuck-or-Suck New Member

Lmao..you sad fuck..go back to your crap website.I didn't want anyone knowing where i got them from coz it is embarrassing that i even went to such a shit site <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My "shit" site makes more than you could EVER IMAGINE!!!

You have fun waisting all your time posting crap on this board.

Again, for you, and those hard of reading... I don;t need your shit, nor do I have the time to deal with it.

I've got a site, people post there pics, and I show it to world... Trust me, You can even afford my RENT with the $$$ you make in a month...
    SAD!!! ... yes... but true.

Mark my words, this site will be the next hotornot.com ... and you will still be just some loser that posts to a nothing board.

Have a nice life... I REALLY REALLY REALLT hope you have a day job!

FoS

20. Fuck-or-Suck

Fuck-or-Suck New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    somebody in this thread is a cheap jew who can't pay his bandwith bill... But I wont mention any names... I can understand how that whole 80k of bandwith costs a whole penny and all... Fucking cheapskate motherfuckers<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

awwwwwww... a child molester couldn't get his fix... Go Fuck Yourself!

sorry homo... get your jollies somewhere else...

I've come to the conclusion that your all freeloading fucks... and me, nor my site, want ANYTHING to do with you!!!