Sexy White girl admits it

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by monkeyboi, Jun 3, 2008.

1. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

2. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Well it's not something I want, that's for damn sure.

3. DangerousD

DangerousD New Member

Which part of it is not something you want?

4. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Why the question, Dan? Do you secretly want to be mugged, raped and murdered by a black man too?

5. Fernando

Fernando Member

Let's go over what girls want and see if this applies to anything.

Romance- Nope girls tend to like sex with guys that don't mug them.

Danger- Well...they die afterwards, so they only like danger if they stay alive, not this.

Money- They got fucking mugged

Pleasure- Well If I ever got mugged, I'm pretty sure the last thing I would do is start jacking the chain.

Fun- Fuck do I even have to cover this one.

Yeah, she's pretty retarded.

6. DangerousD

DangerousD New Member

Well you said it's not something you want but there were three parts to it so I can only assume one or more parts you do want. Are you hiding one of those super secret feminine desires that can't be uttered in public?

7. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

According to the article this appears to be a real case of "The Devil Made Me Do It". Evidently their "lust demons" got the better of those po' black folk.

I think that maybe the girl is a succubus and all the people that "raped" her were asleep at the time that she sucked the mangoo outta them and had them beat her up. That's my theory, thin though it may be.

8. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

BELOW: The Black American Foot Soldier grassroots organization in conjuction with the Ghetto Bragging Rights issues 1st National Warning Advising Brothers to Beware of White Girls & Women (and boys and men) Seeking Black Men to Rob, Rape & Kill Them
    I'm concerned about it to, because we see it being done here as well. So, it's a pretty big thing.

9. JEFE

JEFE New Member

Oh 'boi.' We have a live on our hands here.

I can't waste any of my limited mental effort keeping tabs on this so, all of you, please continue and, if it gets to be too much, just report the thread and I'll take appropriate action.

But remember (for all of us Americans here) 'Once you go black, we're out of Iraq'.

10. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

Geez, dis kin of purvercity be aroun us all de time, Jeff.
    It's in every aspect of our society. That it's turned up on the streets is what needs to be reported.

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

...Don't forget - "Once you try White, you might say Aiight..."

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

It's kinda like the women who fall in 'love' with serial killers. Like Bundy and Ramirez getting married in prison. Give me a break. How insecure do you have to be to marry someone who will spend THE REST OF THEIR LIFE in prison? Shit, Bundy got the juice shortly after.

13. big10donjuan

big10donjuan New Member

I've heard of people trying some freaky shit..... but really????

14. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I was talking about the article in general, you whithered testicle of a sterile donkey. Are you really that fucking stupid, or were you just trying to be funny?

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Wait. I remember reading about this. There is no way someone would willingly want what happened to her and her bf to happen. That is really fucked up. I didn't realize this was the same girl. When I read what happened, it made me really sick.

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

What about her boyfriend? I suppose he 'wanted' to be murdered?

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

18. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

I didn't realize at the start of the thread that she and her bf were actually killed. I don't think anyone in their right mind would believe that someone would desire to be raped and killed. I thought it was some kind of "national lampoon" type joke article because it was just to absurd to be real.

19. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

In trial it was revealed she was the one who shot him -

Ready to throw up again Nauseous? In court, it was revealed that SHE (Channon) was the one who shot her boyfriend, Christopher.

“Daphne killed Channon”
    Apr 13, 2008 ... Daphne Sutton was a prosecution witness. Under oath she testified that Channon shot Christopher. Also, Boyd’s testimony about them running ...

So, let's just keep it real here about what REALLY going on and stop faking and pretending.

20. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

But the thing here is was she a willing participant or not.