The Real Cheezedawg

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Hello everyone! Yes its me. Fugly's prodigal son returned at last (although be it with a new name). I have had the chance to grow very fat and develope serious health problems in that time, so who knows how long I'll be around. I've been gone a long time only to return and find that imitators have registered with similiar names and for the most part turned out to be spammers. Sad huh? My cat is in heat and if it doesnt shut the fuck up and let me sleep I'm going to fuck it!

Whoops. Sorry bout that.

Anyways, I wanted you all to be the first to know that my old ISP was trampling through some dead harddrives at their store and came across my old one. Most of my stuff was irretrievable but in the stuff that was saved a few gems were found. Among them, two victims done back in 2002. Pretty cool huh? Sadly, sickppl was almost completely lost. A few jpgs and articles is all that survived from that once glorious website! This goddamn cat needs to shut the fuck up....

Im also pissed to learn that a lot of my work has been stolen by a dickhead named Bloodninja. Im not sure who he is exactly, but he must be someone I know. I know this because I found "short" victims written under his name that I never posted because I considered them failures. They weren't very funny, and I only sent them to a few people who begged me to see them. Again, that was 6 years ago. Who knows how many hands they passed through until they got to the theif known as Bloodninja. I hope he loses half his dick... leaving him with 1.5 inches to play with.

Hmmm. Thats still a half inch more than me. Maybe I should wish him to lose more...

In other news, a video tape has been found. Me and a couple of my high school buddies got drunk one night in 1992 and taped ourselves being stupid. This tape was long thought lost but recently found covered in mold in my brother's ex-wife's shed. It was only by chance that it was saved from the landfill. Perhaps once I get a copy on DVD I can record a few moments and have ole fugly throw a few clips up.

Let me just say that I still hate you all (unless you are one of the girls who met me on the road and gave me some) and its good to see so many familiar names still! Peace out. I'm off to Columbus.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

The only thing I gave you on the road was your cellphone that you left at my apartment the day we went to see that shitty movie... Changing Lanes, I believe.

It's good to see that you're still out there. I'm sorry to hear about the health probs. I'm sickly too if it's any consolation.

Try to stick around here a little bit. We miss you.

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

When she says 'we' she means her mouth and her vagine......(with bad accent)

:)

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Why did you have to go and cheapen the moment I was trying to create?

5. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Sorry. (Relights candles and backs out quietly)......

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

It was more like a 'heart to heart' gay theme music playing in the background kinda moment.

7. homer

homer Member

8. JEFE

JEFE New Member

I'm back.

I need a hot shower and a tall, stiff drink.

Please help me find John's old user name so I can merge his new account with his old one and find all of his old posts.

9. JEFE

JEFE New Member

... and no "tall, stiff" jokes, please.

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

damn that was a quick deleted post

11. JEFE

JEFE New Member

What are you talking about? What was deleted?

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

A hearty 'welcome back' to both Chee-dog and Jefe, the latter only being gone for a matter of days, (find a loophole, did we?)

Great to see ya back, Johnny C. - Pink tacos with cheese were never the same without you here. :)

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I made a post about Cheeze calling me, and we talked about bloodninja, and it posted, i read it, read another thread, then poof

14. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

5th post down. I'm not welcoming him back. Last time i did he never posted again (excluding now). Neither did Emetic. Or Anti-thesis.

15. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

Dwaine, no one here deleted your post. Are you absolutely sure you actually posted it and didn't just hit 'preview' by mistake?

Another mysterious thing is that John's account, under the name Cheezedawg has been deactivated some how.

If you look at that thread that Nursey linked to, Cheezedawg is not an active member and his account was set to 'guest'. I have no idea how this happened but I'm looking into it.

Does anyone else have any ideas why his account got disabled?

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

One of my posts was deleted last night too. I remember signing out at 7,000 posts and when I came back today, I had 6,999. I don't know what post was deleted and I don't really care, but I thought I would add that info.

17. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

You replied to a thread that some spammer made about free tacos. I deleted that whole thread so that explains your missing post.

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Oh yeah, I replied "I'm totally spamming tacos". I forgot about that.

19. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

I'm sorry I didn't respond before my dearest Nursey. My account kept getting screwed up. Now its gone. Weird. Although, you never gave me any, i still love ya. Mostly cause you sent me that picture of your titty. I like titties.

REV! Thanks for the welcome back brutha. I'd love to get back to TX and get some more pink tacos... but this company I'm with hasn't sent me to TX in 7 months. They usually send me to buttfuck Ohio and Missiouri (aka Misery).

My dearest Pukey, its good to still see you here. Sorry about those health problems. I'm just fat and balding. And while yes we only went to see that movie, I would still have banged you senseless. I just didn't try anything cause you were with Rev and thats my boy right there. I couldn't fuck him over like that without feeling REALLY guilty. Trust me. You are hot piece of tail. Sadly... I'm married now. Well maybe not married. But close enough to it. She yells at me almost everyday I'm home and sex has almost stopped completely. That's marriage!

Gotta give shout outs to Dwaine and Jefe for helping out here. I talked to both of them yesterday about all this theft business. I basically said "Let the asshole publish his book and do all the legwork, then we'll sue his ass and take all the money."

It would be cool if I got my posts back. Don't know what happened with my account.....

I never knew emetic came back. That was one funny mutha fucka there. Post some more bro.

20. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Well, seeing you back in one piece is a perfect birthday treat. Happy Birthday to me! :)