Strange.....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Icare, Dec 27, 2000.

1. Icare

Icare New Member

One night i went to a nightclub,and got spiked-rohypnol-and this is what i remember:suddenley,could not speak.the 2 guys(one scottish,the other irish)who were next to me at bar,suddenley ushered me out to a taxi,and took me to flat.there they undressed me,and put some folky-rock music on.my body was paralysed by this stage.next,they undressed-i knew what was coming,well i thought i did....but no,not exactly what i expected-the 2 guys ,instead of taking turns to try out my various orifices,proceeded to gently rub their puny bodies against me.i could smell patchouli oil of one of them-'Mark' i think the one called 'FunBobby' called him-and they rubbed up and down,but both had limp organs.next 'mark' seemed to be overcome with emotion,cried and next i had the hot wet sensation of urine as it dribbled all over my body.this seemed to cause 'bobby' to have identical reaction-cry,urinate.then they clung to me going "ohhhhh thankyou-we're sorry!"and were sobbing by this stage.They then put 'Hawkwind' on and seemed to be doing 'Reiki' on me (a 'New Age' 'healing' therapy)Then i was dressed,carried out to a nearby park and left there.When i regained mobility i discovered they had placed a flower in my hand and also found a ticket for 'Runrig'which had been placed in my coat pocket.It was a hideous disturbing experience,but did not press charges.

2. Icare

Icare New Member

well,to say 'their puny bodies' is a little bit misleading,as they both had unusually soft,fat and rounded buttocks for males,especially 'mark'

3. Icare

Icare New Member

So it is clear to you now...the reason i asked you NEVER to mention 'FunBobby' ?Anyway speak to you when you get back from your Granny's Tori

4. Icare

Icare New Member

Aaah-and you are the 'wolf' -"oooh grandma-what big HANDS you have!" And now that you mention it-DONT MENTION H....Z!!!

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Mom?

------------------
    You da best he-bitch in my man stable.If I had two more manginas like you,I'd be a millionare.

6. Icare

Icare New Member

Where IS Hollz?I see 'FunBobby' around the forum,but mark seems to be lying low.I would like to see them come and explain themselves to this poor girl that they have obviously caused such great distress to.

7. Icare

Icare New Member

That's ok,Daddy,he wasn't to know...but thanks,guys for your concern.The thing is-this may sound strange,but i think i could have coped BETTER with the whole experience if they HAD shafted me left right and centre,but what actually DID happen left me far more warped and confused,you can not imagine.I still have a vivid image of that Celtic cross that H***z had tattoed on his shoulder,and the SMILES-as they jiggled and rubbed(just before the emotional breakdowns)-i,i cannot go on.........

8. Icare

Icare New Member

That's ok,Daddy,he wasn't to know...but thanks,guys for your concern.The thing is-this may sound strange,but i think i could have coped BETTER with the whole experience if they HAD shafted me left right and centre,but what actually DID happen left me far more warped and confused,you can not imagine.I still have a vivid image of that Celtic cross that H***z had tattoed on his shoulder,and the SMILES-as they jiggled and rubbed(just before the emotional breakdowns)-i,i cannot go on.........

9. imported_dirty_sanchez

imported_dirty_sanchez New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    :0)
    omigod!!!! i'm showing the first signs of scotchbeef disease!!!!! *gulp*
    :0) :0)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

10. imported_dirty_sanchez

what the hell is scotchbeef disease?

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

i just wanted thisthread to be on-fire

12. Icare

Icare New Member

Me too

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no ... Hey-zues... the mexican gardner..

Speaking of Mexicans, What do you call a Mexican with a broken lawnmower? Unemployable...

14. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

i would like to point out that this thread made me laugh more than the others i have read today....god its good to be back with the interlectual elite

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Goodlookin' Corpse

15. imported_dirty_sanchez

will someone please tell me what the hell scotch beef disease is? is it roast beef?

16. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

The term " scotch beef" sounds ridiculously GAY. Plus, just hearing the term makes me really fucking angry. If I wasn't so busy trying to get the peanuts out of my poop, I'D PROBABLY KILL THAT FUCKER

------------------
    I shit snacks

17. imported_dirty_sanchez

I hope you're not talking about me newbie

18. Icare

Icare New Member

*GASP* ...that smell....it's...it's.....PATCHOULI!

19. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

I was talking about Hollz and FuckedBobby and SB disease. AND DON'T CALL ME NEWBIE. You dirty cuntfaced shitlipped fuckhead

------------------
    Eat shit and live.....1000 flies can't be wrong

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Icare:
    Where IS Hollz?I see 'FunBobby' around the forum,but mark seems to be lying low.I would like to see them come and explain themselves to this poor girl that they have obviously caused such great distress to.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it seems hollz was skulking around, afraid to post... just waiting for IMC to leave...
    looks like we'll have to put up with his inane innate UKniggerness for a month until IMC gets out (all saggy sphinctered)

hmmm... doesn't this (and other) thread(s) look a bit one sided after all my posts got deleted!!