Ouch!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Homewrecker, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

I just wiped my ass with Clorox Disinfecting wipes and not Cottonelle wipes. It's burning my warts and I think it singed my pubic hair!

2. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

The poison control woman hung up on me! Are they allowed to do that? My next call is to Clorox.

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I wiped with alcohol wipes (hand sanitizer) one time, just my buthole... it did not burn.... got it real clean.

I brushed my teeth once (for a few seconds) with hemorrhoid cream ... No I dont have a rhoids ... I use it on my face.

I also confused cinnamon with pepper one time- and salt with sugar...

I guess they were not lying in school when they said you would use this info later on in life.

eewww - you have pubic hair.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Not anymore, apparently.

Oh, and get down here so I can show you the Smith & Wesson .50 Cal... Careful - it's loaded.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think some hair is good down there. I think it looks cancery or prepubescent w/o it. Everytime I went totally without, it looked sad and I was so worried that I was going to die or get injured and the doctors were going to see it.

I have used alcohol, but I prefer witchhazel. I'm slowly getting over the OCD cleaning of my butt. When it was really bad, I cleaned so much that I would have to neosporin it and it would swell hence the witchazel. My gyno told me to quit washing my junk so much but it all stems from my fear of stink. I hate stink. This is why I have my "inside" clothes and my "outside" clothes. My "outside" clothes are contaminated. I stood yesterday for two hours in the hospital visting my step g-ma so I wouldn't have to sit in the chair and get germs and other people's butt stink on my clothes. I still came home and washed everything, including my dry clean only winter coat. If I could live in a bubble, I probably would.

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

That sucks pukey. I have a little OCD, but its more relegated to building and stuff. Like when we tiled the kitchen, they had to be perfect, or I would have gone crazy knowing they werent.

I like no hair down there on my chick. I think it is more hygenic, plus you dont have to worry about getting hair in your mouth.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

If you keep your junk clean, it's no less hygenic to keep some hair down there. I'm not talking about a bush, but a neatly trimmed and groomed area.

We've had this discussion before somewhere.

8. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I guess my OCD is about hair... I dont like hair anywhere - except my head. None on my monkey, arms, legs, - anywhere. hell I dont even like my real eyebrows.
    I like a slick monkey.

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Just PM me the pics and I will let you know if it is acceptable...

:)

You running with the hitler moustache?

10. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

the thing I hate about the hitler... if you are shaving... you get it off center.. then correct it, this side that side... then you end up with nothing. same goes for when would pluck my eyebrows... I over correct - till there is nothing.

11. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Right now I'm running with one of the members of ZZ Top.

Hair on my arms doesn't bother me. It's blonde and I sometimes shave it in the summer just because but it's not thick so it doesn't gross me out.

My legs and pits get shaved. Shaving sucks, but I won't do it any other way.

My eyebrows get tweezed. I wish I had a high arch (like Jennifer Tilly), but I have a low arch. But I reassure myself that Anna Nicole and Gia Carangi both had low arches and they looked good.

Now onto makeup. I just want to tell someone... I got that vibrating Lancome mascara and it's pretty damn good. I am a die hard Estee Lauder wearer (I know, old lady makeup) but I must say Lancome's mascara is better. I've not tried their foundation. I blacklisted them for animal testing but there is a ban on animal testing (animal testing for cosmetics is retarded) in Europe for cosmetics now, so I think they are safe. I got a free gift with some samples of moisturizer and other junk and I am impressed. I might try their foundation, but so far nothing beats Estee's Equalizer makeup and surpringly the cheap drug store Milani compact makeup. I am a makeup junkie. I've always had an addiction to buying it (no matter where I'm at... dept store or walmart) and waste most of it. But I will only buy certain brands. I will not wear cover girl, maybelline, max factor, loreal, neutrogena and some other junk. I guess I only buy Milani, Physicians Formula and Revlon as far as the cheap stuff goes. That Milani shit is good and it like wet and wild cheap.

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

14. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I do MAC foundation, Dior black powder for eyebrows and liner, Chanel lip sticks- they rock and stay forever. Mascara - I switch all the time, right now I am using a tiny little free one that came with a purchase. I will try the vibrating one- thanks for the review.

oh sometimes I use Dermablend. I have some of the putty - I use it sometimes when my face is real red, or if I am going Out-out - if never comes off. It also can cover a tattoo. Not that I dont like mine, but I have covered it before with it.

I am addicted to perfume, right now I have Aqua Di, Jadore, Amerige (sp), Juicy coutur, Ralph Lauren Blue, Sung...and a few others. I mostly use the Jadore at the moment. I am a total smell whore- I have to always smell like something.

Hey I think we just lost all the male readers lol. They have their video game, gun, stupid topics... we have our makeup, poop, and cooter problem topics.
    hope they enjoyed looking at my pussy.

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I haven't done MAC. Always wanted to try it. They don't sell it around here, so I would have to order it and w/o seeing what it looked like on my face, I'm not buying it. I had to drive an hour to buy Prescriptives. I was unimpressed by it. Chanel is too rich for my blood. Haven't tried Dior (probably too rich as well). Actually didn't even think of it. I just go to the Estee counter because I am familar with all of their junk.

Ever seen that airbrush makeup? It sprays out? It's over 100 bucks a bottle. Eff that, but I am intrigued.

I like Amarige. I also like Organza. I wore the hell out of Champs Elysees. It was my trademark. I like Poeme in the summer, but never wear it because I always end up wearing Emporio Armani. I have been wearing Estee's Sensuous this winter. It's peppery smelling. Usually Estee's perfume stinks like old ladies, but I like some of it and I used to wear Tuscany Per Donna but I bought some home air freshener stuff that smelled like it and quit wearing it because then I thought it smelled cheap. I used to have a ton of perfume and still do in a basket somewhere. I mainly just wear, Champs Elysees, Sensuous (sometimes Pleasures Delight but something about it reminds me of insect repellent) and Emporio Armani.

I need to get some new stuff.

16. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

Actually I think Chanel and Dior are pretty close to the same price as Estee L.

try it one day- I think my last chanel lipstick was 22 or 24$ I have no idea about Dior- because last time I bought all kinds of crap and perfume. I bought a blush, eyeshadow, lipstick, perfume and a shirt ... but I have only used the perfume and black powder. I never wear blush- I have no idea why I bought it. I wish I could find the recipt - I would take some of the crap back .

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I was pricing Chanel's foundation and that's why I thought it was way more expensive. I'll have to check it out. I looked at their website and it looks like their foundation is about 20-30 bucks more. I guess it would be worth it if it's really good shit.

Ever go to makeup alley? I get reviews there.

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think Shiseido looks interesting (and I have heard good things about it), but I can't get it around here.

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Oh and that Lancome mascara, I read bad reviews on it, so you may hate it. You have to be careful or it will clump, but I don't feel the urge to put on fake eyelashes with it and I like the smell of it. It reminds me of something but I can't figure out what.

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'm still dancing...

It's just that you mentioned being turned on, I brought up the .50 cal, and you chickened out...