Sick Jokes

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Toronto_Represent, Oct 28, 2002.

1. Danzig

Danzig New Member

Who's laughing now, bitch?

2. Danzig

Danzig New Member

Jesus Christ dude, I'm still waiting on you - I didn't expect you to be 13 years slow. 13 fucking years, man. You must be staying busy being a registered sex offender (pedo I assume?)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
  3. Danzig

Danzig New Member

I'm still waiting, fucker. Did you OD or get fucked by a bunch of dudes to death?

4. Danzig

Danzig New Member

Man... Dwaine Scum... 14+ years now waiting on a response from November 2008. I'm going to assume you're dead because you forgot to say "no homo" in a gay orgy while reusing needles from a previous gay orgy where you knew it was homo. Either way, rest in piss you prolapsed asshole.

5. Danzig

Danzig New Member

The fuck is wrong with you?

6. Danzig

Danzig New Member

Dwaine Scum coming up on 15 years, still waiting a response you partial-birth aborted, drug addicted, disease infested, hepatitis super spreading, shit guzzling, cum eating, public toilet faggot. If you are actually dead, I hope your death finally brings your parents pride because they're free of the shame you've brought them in life. I'm sure your father still wishes that the ruined orgasm that resulted in you instead resulted random guy's eye infection, while your mother responds with a hearty and clueless "durr durr durr durr" while showing her detestable, retarded smile.

7. Danzig

Danzig New Member

Jesus... this thread can legally drink now. I know Dwaine has been down with alcohol since he was born with fetal alcohol syndrome doubled down by being a lifelong drinker. Rest in piss and a solid fuck you, Dwaine.