Why the British wore red coats in battle

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by BullGod666, Sep 11, 2012.

1. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

During the recent royal wedding, the millions around the world saw that Prince William chose to wear a uniform that included the famous British "red coat."
    Many people have asked, "Why did the British wear red coats in battle?"

A long time ago, Britain and France were at war. During one battle, the French captured a British Colonel. They took him to their headquarters, and the French General began to question him. Finally, as an afterthought, the French General asked, "Why do you British officers all wear red coats? Don't you know the red material makes you easier targets for us to shoot at?"
    In his casual, matter-of-fact, way, the officer informed the General that the reason British officers wear red coats is so that if they are wounded, the blood won't show, and the men they are leading won't panic.

And that is why, from that day forward, all French Army officers wear brown trousers.

2. Russian Derrick

Russian Derrick New Member

Well done .
    You managed to illicit a certain amount of mirth in me , I'm pleased with your progress .
    Especially the last line , CUNT.
    Glad to see your shedding the shackles of the under educated American fuck-weasels and dispelling the myth that Americans are humourless fat ,red neck cock-munchers with no concept of irony , sarcasm or wit.
    I have been to the U.S.A and was surprised to find that the peoples are ,on occasion , articulate , friendly and sincere.
    It is truly a vast and beautiful land you stole there.
    ------------------------all rise please-------------------------------
    "Oh say can you see ,by the dawns early light , pass the duchy pon the left hand side , oh canada oh canada , hit me baby one more time , lady in red , is dancing with me , and the land of the brave , gun toting ,maniac , oil hungry , war mongering , terrorist , social experiment ,banjo playing , baby jeeeesus fingering mother fuckers !

Word.

3. ghostman

ghostman New Member

manic wank 164 plays the didgerrydoo whilst backflippin an ukalale whilst cartwheelin on his nans fannycrack