sex pistols

Discussion in 'Music' started by tommy710, Nov 14, 2007.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Im going watching the sex pistols on saturday,and i know no one cares but im pretty fucking exicted.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I watched the movie, 'Sid and Nancy' but it wasn't very exciting.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I wish I could go to the reunion tour. Even though John Lydon is a snoodler

4. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Actually, that's pretty cool. I hope you aren't as disappointed as I was on the last KISS reunion show I saw. Those are my boys but they should have stopped at least a decade ago.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

and Gene simmons is the stereotypical Jew, to a tee.

6. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Gene Simmons went from being a non-English speaking immigrant to a meglomaniac multi-millionaire. So, yeah.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I don't like KISS. When I was a kid, I tried to play their records backwards.

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

The last time i saw kiss was the last time they played over here in 99 and they was shite,ace frehley was eithewr pissed up off his head or both he spoiled it,they kicked him out again shortly after and theyve never been back over here since.
    Im reduced to watching tribute bands.
    I had the pleasure of watching kiss headline donnington in 96,fuck the download festival long live castle donnington.

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no, well, you see him now on his show "whats the most important thing in life gene?"

"simple, to make money, last year I made 20 million dollars"

10. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I know he's the ultimate whore and that was sort of a tongue-in-cheek agreement in that he made millions in the entertainment field. But saying that money is the most important thing to him shows his age. It used to be sex. But then, if you have money, the sex will follow.

I'm hypothesizing as I have neither.

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Are they still touring in america?

12. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Id love to come and see them play in new york,maybe one day if i stop spending all my money on drugs or win the lottery i might make it over there.

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Im just reading threw old posts i did finally make it to the US,twice in 99 new york then florida few months later and once again in 2000 to new york,we was meant to be coming again in 2001 in september and for obvious reasons we never made it,maybe someone up there does love me.

15. jimpickens

jimpickens New Member

Always considered them to be overrated one hit wonders particularly when there are better bands out there that are far Superior to a band that only made one album and is only famous because their bassist killed his girlfriend and himself.

16. julkaira

julkaira New Member

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

I know its 14 years later but id just like to say The Sex Pistols that night were shit.