Following 1

Followers 2

Share This Page

Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil was last seen:
Jun 27, 2012
    1. Nauseous
      Nauseous
      Why do you lurk and not post? What's up with that?
  • About

Please, don't fall into the same emotional trap as I did so many years ago. Don't let anger and bitterness consume you like it did me for so many years.

Over ten years ago, I suffered a great tragedy when I lost my son. I gave myself over to my rage, and let it manifest itself into an array of ways (Satanism, unbalanced worldviews, misanthropy, and every creative way it could propagate). I never had an opportunity to grieve, or to even properly let go. I tried to make it into a good thing, and created a lifestyle for myself based upon the 'joys of rage.'
    For anyone who reads what I have posted here; I spent the last decade immersed in bitterness, and I learned the costs of living in anger.

I'm sorry to everyone I hurt. Please, be good to yourself.

Signature

Please, don't fall into the same emotional trap as I did so many years ago. Don't let anger and bitterness consume you like it did me for so many years.
    For anyone who reads what I have posted here; I spent the last decade immersed in bitterness, and I learned the costs of living in anger.

I'm sorry to everyone I hurt. Please, be good to yourself.