could we live w/o them?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GrizzlyVico, May 2, 2012.

1. GrizzlyVico

GrizzlyVico New Member

Are politics really needed ? it's like a 50/50 for the correct answer. feel free to tell me im wrong- but i look at it like this. when we vote we're just voting for puppets who really have no control over the gov. the real people are the ones who are never elected. and have sitting in their seats since the day they were born. everything else is just a cover up no one knows about them except for those select few.

fucking greedy ass bastards i'd like to call them. and this bullshit about debt aw come on.- just print more money out or add some digital digits the so called expense accounts.

could we as a whole manage the country alone.? sure but we all have different opinions- then we'd disagree and blah blah we'd be back at war.

how the fuck do we do away with it and live peacefully anyways ?

pitch in flame away i don't give a shit.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

The population would bottleneck, the well-resourced would survive, improvements in technology would freeze, and society would return to our less-civilized roots.

History will repeat itself, as it has countless times in the past.

As long as the human element is involved, I can see no chance of a utopia. The same instincts that make us the dominant species on this planet are also the ones that cause most of our problems.

3. GrizzlyVico

GrizzlyVico New Member

You know? I find it had as fucking hell, not to quote some of the things you say. But that's what i meant we've doomed our selves.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

5. GrizzlyVico

GrizzlyVico New Member

o well fuck it. if it happens i'll die fighting, same thing goes with the zombie bs. fuck i dunno which would be worse. some gov scientist creating a reanimation virus. or one that creates the machine who goes rouge when it finds out they wanna kill it.

and it all relates back to fucking politics

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

The true survivors will be the well-stocked ones that know how to live off the land, and off the radar.

Reminds me... I'm almost out of foil.

7. GrizzlyVico

GrizzlyVico New Member

problem is this new gen of kids/people. have no fucking clue how to even grow anything. And they sure as hell prob can't live w.o power.tv.facebook.

8. NewNolva

NewNolva New Member

how do you do

you are best!

9. GrizzlyVico

GrizzlyVico New Member

Re: how do you do

and your fucking annoying.

10. GrizzlyVico

GrizzlyVico New Member

Re: I appreciated

same with you spam bot ;)