Donald Trump on "The View"

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Lomotil, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

2. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country." - Suck my dick!

3. Salamander

Salamander New Member

If he throws his hat in the ring he will make barry look like an ass.

He makes a few good points. Schools take pictures of their classes every year. This isnt a new phenomenon. Show a kindergarden class picture. Show pictures of him on the beaches of Hawai'i when he was a baby. If it's so clear then it shouldnt be a problem to show it.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

No joke - Seems like they'd like to put this whole thing to rest, well - there's an easy way to do it.

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

You know I never even considered the kindergarten photos although it would not be proof that he was born there five years earlier it would at least be something. And it is telling that instead there is nothing.

7. Aballister

Aballister New Member

My question is why would the Democratic party go through such lengths to elect a foreign-born candidate? Wouldn't it be simpler to, say, nominate an American?

An editorial of the Honolulu-Star Bulletin sums up my feelings on the matter:
    "...a vast conspiracy involving Obama's parents, state officials, the news media, the Secret Service, think-tanks and a host of yet-to-be-uncovered others who have connived since Obama's birth to build a false record so that he could eventually seek the presidency 47 years later."

Most of the various lawsuits challenging his "natural-born citizen" statute have been dismissed in lower courts. The state of Hawaii released a sealed copy of the birth certificate. But that wasn't enough. The fucking thing was too short. After pressure from the "birthers", the Obama campaign finally released a copy of Obama's "Certification of Birth" from Hawaii and posted it on the Internet. The document states that Barack Hussein Obama II was born on Aug. 4, 1961, at 7:24 p.m. in Honolulu, Hawaii, to parents Stanley Ann Dunham and Barack Hussein Obama.

End of story? Hardly. If anything, it merely intensified the debate. Numerous critics arose on the Internet claiming the document was a fraud. It was the wrong color. It was missing an embossed seal. There was no crease from it being folded and mailed.

Shit, some "birthers" even criticized the legitimacy of the Honolulu Advertiser announcement of Obama's birth on Sunday, Aug. 13, 1961.

That's quite the plotting.

Either the Democratic party has been plotting this since 1961, or they built a time machine, or Obama is natural-born citizen.

Occam's Razor

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Right so to dispel all the rumors show real proof.

The Democrats can yes plot this they have the media squarely on their side.

Who funded Obama's education?
    Who were his mentors?

IF Obama were legit is it not telling that he can get away with refusing to provide proof

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I have said since day one - Obama represents "Slavery 2.0" in this country. The whites in power needed a charasmatic icon to dangle in front of the masses, someone that would appeal to the folks that don't typically vote in an election (60-70% I think?) They needed a radical, iconic, figure-head to put up front of their party, be a parrot on the teleprompters, win the election, and allow their best financial interests to see fruition in the following years. And they have succeeded. Once again, the white man is using the black man for his own personal gain - but it's SO MUCH BETTER NOW! People are actually buying this bullshit, crediting the party for embracing diversity, corralling change, and for what? Not a damn thing, other than to exploit yet another Nigger.

It's textbook Americana. The Chinese built our railroads, the Africans tended our fields, and in this political climate, the only way to further exploit the black male is to elevate him to celebrity office, passing form after form over his desk for him to sign (hell, it sure beats picking cotton - and shit - he gets to live the high life! Who wouldn't want that job?)

The trouble is, nobody wants to go out and say what I just summed up. All the white assholes are happy that they've got a scapegoat-in-the-making, they're getting theirs, and probably won't even pretend to notice when the shit finally hits the fan. Meanwhile, the same group has a Nigger to do their dirty work, they reap the benefits, and when it comes time to lynch the guy (politically-speaking, of course,) - his base will abandon him.

Of course, they don't care. The political damage has been done, their bank accounts are beaming, and what self-respecting politician would want to have their image soiled with a political fugitive?

Just watch.

That's it. I'm convinced. He has to be legitimate. Nothing can be forged or altered before sharing on the Internet. The problem here is that the puppeteers are happy pulling Obama's strings, and have no desire to bring that issue to a close, as he's still doing what he was sent there to do.

Naaaah, all parties aside, I think everyone in office stands to benefit from exploiting this man. Just watch - when the shit hits the fan, even Catie Couric will scatter with the rest of the roaches when the light is finally flipped on.

10. Salamander

Salamander New Member

11. Aballister

Aballister New Member

The copy of the birth certificate had the state of Hawaii's seal on it when it was made public. Why would the Hawaiian legislature lie? Do you guys understand the extent of the alleged cover-up? It involves so many people at so many different level, and it's supposed to be masterminded by the Democratic party? Are you serious? When has the Democratic party demonstrated that it's efficient at anything?

Besides, the thorny issue of the Honolulu Advertiser recording Obama's birth as part of their birth announcements on Aug. 13, 1961 still hasn't been resolved. How did the democrats pull that one off? Newspapers are physical, and it's common for newspapers to be saved and stored in archives for future references. I wonder how they forged that?

Only the fringe nuts really believe in improbable conspiracy theories like that. No different than the "truthers" and their 9/11-thermite-NWO bullshit.

The man is an American-born citizen and got elected into office. Get over it. Attack him on his "Czars", his economics, his foreign policies, etc. Leave the crazy shit with the crazies.

12. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

His grandmother called the newspaper to have his birth commorated. That is no proof whatsoever. It actually makes it more suspicious. What was the hospital? The birth certificate shown was not official.

13. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Again with the birth certificate!

14. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Exactly! All he has to do is show a REAL birth certificate and it would be OVER.

But he won't, has not, and likely never will.

Cause he does not have one. ;)

15. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Obama used a fake SSN to register?

http://www.gazette.com/articles/springs-115381-colorado-obama.html

16. Aballister

Aballister New Member

So Obama's grandmother foresaw that her grandson would someday be POTUS and made a phonecall to commemorate the birth in the event that his natural-born status would be contested?

The short-form birth certificate that was made available for the public had the state of Hawaii's seal on it. That is known as official documentation.

Dawkins once said this: "It's great to be open-minded, but not so much as to let your brains fall out."

I find it funny that Joeslogic here always bitches about the liberals being mindless sheeple; yet Trump opens his mouth about the birth certificate and suddenly it's the hottest story, again.

17. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

We have extracts of birth here in Queensland that are very short and brief too. I have one. Does that mean I was not born here then?

18. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

:)
    I don't know about that but I do know what it does not prove you were born in Hawaii.:)

19. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Same thing here in Canucksland.