To Mr. Fugly himself:

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by Reizvolles, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Well, aren't you just a sweetie?

You ever get a gun? Surely the three-year waiting period has passed and the extensive 3-D body cavity rendering fingerprint is over by now?

3. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I ended up getting a security licence to get one. So now I am armed & not very dangerous.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

What model/caliber did you end up getting?

5. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

H&K P30 ... I think it's a .40 calibre. Not exactly what I had in mind originally. Ugly little fuck it is.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
  6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Nice choice. Asthetics don't amount of a hill of beans when it comes to a quality firearm brand and a decent caliber. .40 cal is certainly a step up from a 9mm, but with any firearm, practice with it until you can operate it blindfolded.

7. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Hey I have heard some of these crazy pricks pack body armour. Got to at least try to get through that shit.

8. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Actually, that reminds me of a funny story. I had to get my security licence to get my carry & conceal licence. So I basically carry most of the time. Sure enough, this smartass comes up to me and goes "god, you smell good. I'd drill you" so I just said, "Darling, that's gun oil you can smell" and let my jacket open a little. Never seen someone go from red to green to black so fast. I wish I had filmed it. He then spluttered something incomprehensible, back off and fell over trying to run.

9. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

To get around body armor you need to take a head shot or get a pistol like lomo has, an FN 5.7x28, rips right through body armor

10. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I think APDS rounds are a little hard to justify here. Don't worry, I am in a pistol club and my aim is getting good enough to execute a successful head shot.

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'm going to echo Schmed here...

"Marry me."

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Heh... I was fittin' ta say...

Oh, BTW, scored a couple boxes of SS192 rounds last month, they've been out of production since '04 or '06... :biggrin:

"Game ON!"

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

As they are in most places, for sure.

And, as much as I want to see a pic of your bush, I'd be equally impressed by a photo of your target and your grouping... :)

14. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

OK, I am going on Monday so I will take a snap with my iPhone.

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I love yew.