"Black Mamba"

Discussion in 'Smoking.' started by Lomotil, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Anybody tried this yet? They sell this stuff in little plastic jars at the convenience stores. I tried it the other day & it knocked me on my ass! I couldn't believe it.

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

There is a lot of this "spice" stuff going around all basically derived from two different synthetic manufactured components. Not really cannabis derived but they have a very similar effect. It has nothing really to do with the herbs and everything to do with the chemical its laced with. Its interesting to me that it has gone this long with no regulatory oversight.

It simply has to be known about and closely monitored. I do not believe in coincidences. This stuff is flooding in from China there is a place down the street called GasPipe selling it all day long with a steady stream of customers. Reminds me of when X first came out and there were no laws against. That was innocent there was a crackdown withing a year or so, this is more nefarious. My suspicion is they let a lot of people load up on it and it builds in their system then at once spike with a secondary chemical that increased the toxicity effect of what is already in the blood stream. Like .... aspirin increases the effect. But much more so... damn it I know the chemical its right on the tip of my tongue. Then watch mass chaos ensue. Next comes major regulation....which is the intended long term goal they need a spring board for this though.

Otherwise why has the shit been out for this long with no response from the feds?

But it dooo knock you on your ass. Never tried this Black Mamba though.

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I've had it a few times now, maybe 4-5 total. Interesting thought about the buildup. I'm not quite sure I follow when you say "Then watch mass chaos ensue. Next comes major regulation....which is the intended long term goal they need a spring board for this though." Who are you suggesting is intending this? :confused:

That, or... Maybe it's already begun... o_0 Trippy, dude 0_o

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Weird. I think I have heard people talk about it. I wouldn't try it. No ingredient listing and it's sold as incense labeled "not for human consumption" kinda freaks me out.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

7. rajkuhamma

rajkuhamma New Member

The only places I can find where you can order it wholesale are blackmambaspice and blackmambashop (both dot coms). bmspice lists two phone numbers, both with Utah area codes. bmshop looks like a rip-off of the first and it lists a NYC phone number.

I disagree with Joe's theory that this stuff is coming from China.

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

http://www.bing.com/search?q=JWH-073+china&form=OSDSRC

http://www.bing.com/search?q=HU-210+china&go=&form=QBRE&qs=n&sk=

http://www.bing.com/search?q=HU-210+china&go=&form=QBRE&qs=n&sk=

9. rajkuhamma

rajkuhamma New Member

I do not see how any of those links you show indicate that this product is coming from China.

10. rajkuhamma

rajkuhamma New Member

Ah hah. I see, you are trying to point out that one or two of the ingredients that are added to the Black Mamba can be obtained from Chinese manufacturers.

Here you can see it is also available from producers in the USA. So your point is invalid.

http://www.bing.com/search?q=JWH-073+california

11. rajkuhamma

rajkuhamma New Member

Hahaha. You are very clever. I fell for it and assumed that you were correct that those three substances are really in the Black Mamba to begin with.

I looked them up and only the last two HU-210 and JWH-073 are not federally regulated in the United states. most states have banned HU-210 and some have already banned JWH-073, if those are really the substances in the product.

You make me laugh Joe. I like you. :):)

12. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Ok so just go out and buy the herbs do not add any of the three suggested substances and smoke away. Enjoy the .... "high".

Yeah I feel the love thinking about doing stand up comedy on the side.

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I don't know... hell people who smoke pot don't know what they are smoking half the time. I remember smoking stuff back in the day that smelled like Tide.

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

How is our child, anyway?

15. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

There used to be these joints called Sherman tank they were dipped in inbolming fluid. Never tried it. But I got extremely wasted on some hard crunchy weird looking pot once and suspect it was laced with pcp. It had a really odd smell.