US Army soon to be turned against own citizens?

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by chumwad84, Dec 26, 2009.

1. chumwad84

chumwad84 New Member

Just interested in seeing what others make of this............
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ0ReQpWOP8
    "There is an event coming in the very near-term future that is going to effect the USA to its very soul, former Kansas State Trooper Greg Everson of The Heartland USA and former host of Republic Broadcasting Voices from the Heartland told host Steve Quayle in a special two hour Survive 2 Thrive broadcast Thursday.

What is being planned and what is coming together is a perfect storm brewing right over our heads. Everson cited verifiable information confirmed by an active duty US Air Force Colonel, three chiefs of Police, a local Sheriff, State Troopers in 3 neighboring Midwest states and a Federal agent he has known for twenty years.

There is being made an effort to bring together the Armed Forces of this Nation in preparation for responding to and acting against the interests of our Citizens, Everson said. Such efforts include actions that will be so deep and penetrating that the United States will never be the same. Everson explained that the deteriorating economy combined with Federal Reserve theft of trillions unaccounted for has had a devastating effect on Americans who had have enough and the US Military expects will respond by defending what little they have left."

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Well all service members are sworn to defend the constitution of the United States of America. I did not watch the video but is it saying that US troops are to be asked to do something unconstitutional?

3. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

What difference does it make? We're all going to die on 12/21/2012 when the world ends anyway.

My fucking word, hard to believe that so many people can think this shit is true.

4. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Ok. I listened to the clip.

The guy is insane. He's blaming the Islamic religion, immigrants, and corrupt polticians for the downfall of America. He claims the military is preparing to strike out at American civilians who try to protect their homes and families. He didn't give a reason for these citizens to have to "defend what is theirs" but I guess he's implying that foreclosures and bank seizures are going to cause Americans to turn into squatting gun totters and the military will respond by laying down Air Strikes in targeted problem neighborhoods.

Problem with this scenario is that after the first air strike.... American citizens everywhere will be so outraged that a march on Washington and a cleansing of the entire city will take place. No senator, representative, councilman, president, judge.... nobody would be safe. I don't think the military is ready to take that chance because our economy is bad.

Plus, this guy's info comes from other people he knows. Who knows if Colonel "Happy Smoke" said to his military buddies one day... "Hey! Let's fuck with Greg! Let's tell him the military is about to attack US citizens. HAHAHA! That'll be funny as hell!"

5. Aballister

Aballister New Member

This guy is ready for a big loss in credibility. He actually claims to know when "the event" will take place, in 45 to 60 days from now. I don't know when the broadcast was made but I'm looking forward to see this guy's head hang in shame when the deadline arrives and nothing happens.

6. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

What do you mean "hang his head"? He'll say that he exposed the plot and therefore stopped it from coming about! False prophets are all the same.

Bullshit artists.

7. Aballister

Aballister New Member

The worst part is that you could be right about this...

8. Hawk2

Hawk2 New Member

Our military forces are bound by an oath to "defend against all enemies, both foreign and domestic." I can visualize a scenario where this may come to pass, but not as described here. It's not hard to imagine a day when the people of this country decide that they've had enough, and when and if that day comes we can expect resistance from whatever may be left of our armed forces.

9. SwampWaterFilms

SwampWaterFilms New Member

10. astral boogie shaker

astral boogie shaker New Member