Hey Phatboy

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Nauseous, Jul 17, 2008.

1. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Why didnt you just take the picture when no cars were driving by, where do you live a racetrack??

:)

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

He had to hurry before the real driver of the car returned.

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Ok the camera was on a tripod with a super slow (like 10 second) shutter speed. reason is the light was low and I wanted to catch the purple sky reflecting off the car I was late getting the picture and knew I had a really small window of time to capture it. I mean its still there in the pic but 30 seconds earlier it was more pronounced.

You can get some interesting effects with slow shutter speeds especially at night.

4. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I think that other car was just going really fast. Joe is tryin to make it sount fancy... nope just one really fast car.

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Ok you got me I'm busted. :rolleyes:

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I thought it was a shitty scanner that left lines.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Joe does things with cameras I only hope to attempt some day. :)

8. gothicfantasy7

gothicfantasy7 New Member

Is it normal for the brake to feel like you have to shove it to the floor to get it to work? And the gas pedal was like pushing a rock. Maybe it was because it was a V8? I think the only other V8 sports car I have driven was a Stingray and I can't remember if it felt weird like that. It made me nervous

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

What? Quote me and then repost something that I have written under it? That's a new one. I think I put a period after nervous, though. I would have had to.

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

And yeah, I did.

I drove a '92 today. It had low miles but it was kinda rough.

Is it normal for the brake to feel like you have to shove it to the floor to get it to work? And the gas pedal was like pushing a rock. Maybe it was because it was a V8? I think the only other V8 sports car I have driven was a Stingray and I can't remember if it felt weird like that. It made me nervous."

11. Salamander

Salamander New Member

Maybe some wd40 or something on the spring/hinge portion of the gas pedal. The car is almost 20 years old, so it could have some corrosion on it. The brakes being spongy could be a bad master cylinder or air in the lines. 92 should have 4 wheel disc brakes. Did you lose something 'special' in one of these cars?