Free Carri Prejean!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by MAJ Havoc, May 12, 2009.

1. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

If this great land of ours can't be represented by a hottie with a killer body and a penchant for nipple exposure then the terrorists win. This false sanctimony should not inhibit a program that involves a swimsuit competition then gasps at extracurricular skin displays. So hot chicks funnel beer and drop their tops. God bless them and God bless America!

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think it's more the fact that she tries to come off as a Christian and all prim and proper, when in reality she's just another dumb blond whore. I don't see what all of the fuss is about either.

3. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

If the eyelashes, the tan, and the boobs are fake, why not the persona as well? Perhaps she should embrace her whore-ness as do I (hers, not mine, phatboy). But, there does seem to be a lot of press over this banal pageant.

4. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You dont charge for it, so you're just a slut.

I dont understand how someone who preaches tolerance and wants freedom to marry another pole smoker can be so un-tolerant to point fingers and cast stones at someone just because they dont agree with you.

And Maj the ring was nice, but I'm going to have to say no.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Didn't he ask her opinion? She gave it. They should be more pissed at that one girl who didn't answer the question at all and kept saying integrity. I saw it on The Soup but can't seem to find the clip.

6. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Who the hell is Carrie Prejean?

7. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Never mind I just googled it...why is this news or even the focus of the media?? I mean really, who cares?

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I care damnit!!!!!!

She's kinda hot, even though her head looks a little big.....

9. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

is this beauty queen girl that said she was against gay marriage? Whats the big deal? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I cant believe people are still talking it.

10. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Accusing her of hypocrisy is hypocritical.

Hypocrite. :)

11. BigEddie

BigEddie New Member

I normally dont follow beauty pageants, but this chick has won my favor.