Wikipedia scrubs Obama eligibility

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joeslogic, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

2. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Touchy, touchy. You need to mellow out.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Hey... I'm not trying to hide behind any curtain.

I'm an asshole. I'm a REAL asshole. If anyone pushes me over the limit, I have no personal moral boundary requiring my justification to any higher power for my actions. If you spit on my food, I'll masturbate to the thought of you buried neck-down in an uninhabited, vulture-ridden portion of the desert.

I can be a polite asshole, and tailor my responses to debatable topics within threads as such (which, of course, is a great tactic on the political front, by the way... "Divide and Conquer" - distract the populous while moving your key chess team into position...) - but any contribution to the forum I make is posted with the following understanding:

NEVER TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

Ever.

If you wish to remain in favor with the constituents that have made this forum a success from it's inception, I would humbly suggest entertaining the opinions or suggestions of your patrons that have a few years under their belt.

Not to justify being an asshole, but I tell people about your site. No doubt, this translates into ad revenue, and increased traffic - of which, I'm not trying to gain credit for, nor exploit. I just think you should step back and take a broader look at whom the fuck thinks enough about the site to mention it to co-workers. I mention it at parties. I show it to people not bound by web-filters on work computers.

I don't give two shits if you own this site. If you want to post something like this while you're drunk, I understand. Check the PM responses to the two messages you didn't delete last night.

4. JEFE

JEFE New Member

Ok, crazy guy. I don't have any PM messages from you.

5. JEFE

JEFE New Member

Brush your teeth before you go to bed tonight. And wash behind your ears.

6. JEFE

JEFE New Member

Brush your teeth and brush them thoroughly, and that's an ORDER you cock sucker.

7. JEFE

JEFE New Member

Lomo, when you get up this morning. EAT breakfast. No arguments, just DO IT. :)

8. JEFE

JEFE New Member

Lomo, I keep going back and reading that post you made and I really have no idea what you're talking about.

It looks like the only thing I told you to do was keep things civil so we could have an actual discussion.

What's with all the hostility? Are you upset that I disagree with you about the Wikipedia thing?

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Nah, I was just fucking with ya... Drunk as well. Taking something and running with it on a creative, hop-fueled whim. Cheers!

Thanks for reminding me about the brushing bit, btw...

10. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Lomo, you're a scary drunk. I'd be afraid you'd knife me or shot me if I said something you disagreed with. I am kind of glad I live no where near you now.

11. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Shoot me. See how scared you have me? I can't even type right.

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Now, now, now...

Look at me... Mr. Threadkiller...

Everybody was having a nice conversation until I happened along with my drunken post.

You think you're scared? I snicker when I see how many lights are left on overnight in the neighborhood after "the other night" - now THAT's some funny shit. :biggrin:

I did mention you were cute, right? And that your hair was just the right length...?

Geez, lighten up, will ya? This is Fugly - we clown. We clown hard.

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

...and you better make Jefe his fucking forum .gif's, banners, and buttons... or we'll send someone over to break your legs. ;)

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

...I just caught this, but what that first sentence a request? ;)

15. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I've sent him that shit three times now. I can't help it if he keeps deleting or misplacing it in a fit of drunken stupor.

16. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

That is so all-over-the-place I am not sure what the subject is. It changes from sentence to sentence; it's borderline manic. Are you drunk again, Mr. Stabby?

17. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Just shut up and shoot me, baby.

I just realised I should have multi-quoted all that shit. Sorry, Jeff.

18. JEFE

JEFE New Member

Lomo's name is also Jeff? I'm so confused.

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

She was talking to you.

And why can't we edit our posts?

20. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

No, his name is obviously cocksucker. Maybe I wasn't addressing him after all.