Men are perverts

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by BIGMAMA, Jan 3, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

Ok so we all know I am addicted to Craigslist. Brows ads- for sale-wanted- and now the personals. Never saw anything I liked on there... mostly weirdos - and not the good kind.

So I decided to do an experiment.... post an ad and see who replies. I have seen people I know posting ads that are 95% full of shit... of course making themselves younger, prettier, skinnier etc.. with a 10 year old pic.

So I wanted to see how desperate men are...and how stupid....and horny

My ad is 100% lie- but to make myself less attractive . I went up on the age 4 years, down on my height 4 inches and way up on my weight. Hell I even lied about my hair and eye color....said it was brown and brown... so in other words - I made her to be short fat ugly.

Here is the catch. I claimed I have never received oral sex. I posted this ad late last night and went to bed. I woke this am ... to 124 messages (from 3am-9am) . MOST of them young very good looking guys... like really cute. Of course there are some uglies , grandpas, and some darkies ... but I would say 60% were -not that bad....and 25% were shockingly good looking and there were 4-5 that were near my age or older that I ALMOST replied to...but then realized - um he is a weirdo looking to eat strange fat chicks. .
    All of them begging to my first. Most saying they want nothing in return... they just want to eat and go -and walk away hard. Almost all the replies say it is a big fetish or theirs ...want to do it for hours. Oh and all of the married guys- say their wife never lets them do it ....WTF???

What I do not understand is WHY??? why are all these young collage boys begging to munch a fat ugly 35 year old? They are very cute and could get hot young girls. Now I am not going to reply to any of these... or call any of the phone numbers... but it would be fun to show up looking 5x better then the ad ... and shock them. But I will not- it was just for fun to see what would reply. Oh yeah I got one bull dyke wanting to turn me out...had a long rant about her hate for men- that was very entertaining

And if I do decide to post an ad one day- most likely NEVER ... I will be able to cross reference - and see who has a fetish for munchin fatties --- woohoo- means I dont need to suck in my gut.

Why are men such perverts? Why was the ad so appealing to young guys?

anyway I will be out all weekend... started a new... um ...hobby....um yeah a hobby...thats the ticket ... yeah I will just be doing some knitting ... or painting... um or yeah... BYE :biggrin:

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

We're perverts?

Shit - did someone miss the memo?

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

OMG another 166 new messages... WTF - I cant even read them all. I think tomorrow I will post an ad saying I am a midget with herpes and an amputated arm... I bet that will get some good ones. . . . men are gross. I think Im going to go back to being gay again.

so Lomo- you did not answer the question.... why did 124+31+166 men like the ad? Is it because they just want to be the FIRST at something.... or I wonder if they are all into fatties.... is there a rise in young guys digging MILFs ... I just dont get it.

I guess since I am not working I will conduct a Craigslist experiment... collect data, create charts...maybe write a book on weirdos.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I've never been to craigslist. Is there anyway that the replies could be automated? Like spam? I don't know how it works.

5. wdwrx

wdwrx New Member

It seems soooooooo obvious to me. Just like you lied and made stuff up, they too are probably lying and making stuff up except where you down-play your attributes, they are probably short, ugly diseased midgets that have never had a chance to go down on a chick (fatty or not) But yes.... we are generally pervs...... comes with the package!

6. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

no they are all real... and real creepy

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

BigMamma you crack me up. Its a really sad world we live in isn't it?

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You should've posted the same ad in the Detroit Craigslist page... Then bitch about the number of responses.

You've probably got a mixture of motives in that experimental sample. Check your PMs, you sick pervert, you...

9. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Women are perverts too. I am a criterion to that.

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Should I give you directions to the house, or do you want to meet me somewhere? ;)

11. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Meet me at 123 Fake Street ...

12. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I checked my PMs... wow- that IS one huge cock....and I love how you wrote my name above it in lipstick... very sexy :biggrin:

Now you check your PMs

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'll be wearing the large red scarf. :rolleyes:

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I actually wrote a complete sentence on the beast itself - you should come over so you can read the whole thing... It doesn't make sense when you look at it right now... :rolleyes:

15. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I loved the shotgun shell sticking out of your but - really turned me on.

but it is kinda creepy that you rub your nipples with guns- I hope those are unloaded.... it could be dangerous

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Be the first to find my prostate, and you're guaranteed free ammo for life...

With me, NOTHING is ever unloaded.

17. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

Trolling Craigslist with fake ads is a pastime of mine. My most favorite recent one was looking for a guy to fuck me wearing a realistic Richard Nixon mask. I claimed to be unable to climax any other way.

The ad was flagged for removal less than 3 hours after I put in up, and in that time I received 101 replies. A ton of them were repulsive, and a ton of close-up cock shots, but a surprising number of them were hot, and seemed decent.

Bottom line seems to be, a lot of guys are desperate for pussy and will do anything if they think it will get them laid. I am currently boning a seriously hot surfer I found by putting an ad on Craigslist and cherry-picking the best-looking responders.

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That's so weird. But if you guys are lying,I'm sure that some of those replies are just fellow trolls with fake pictures.

I'm going to have to check this shit out.

19. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

ok so I have to admit something. I put a real ad on, but I did say I was a little fatter for some reason. I guess so if I do meet one- they are expecting less... and getting impressed.

So my ad was kinda boring- but I did get a lot of replies... not as many as my (never been eaten) one. But a good number.

Of course I did not MOST of the repliers to the REAL ad... but I did like 3. Talked to 1 on messenger and saw his cam - and talked on the phone...and we have a DATE this weekend.
    This guy is from Dubi UAE ... and says he is in the oil business and starting a restaurant. Of course he could be lying about that- OR embellishing a little - probably a poor Paki that works as a cashier at a gas station- that will soon start selling hot dogs... who knows. It is not like I am looking for a husband...or money... I just want free meals and ding dong. But he is cute, and his office nicely decorated - so we will see. Oh and the fact he likes me as 25 lbs heavier is good too- I just hope he does not smell funny. You cant smell someone over the internet or phone. I do like my sandniggazz- but not the stinky ones . I also hope my current theory is incorrect- that all middle eastern men have small winkies that do not last for longer then 2 minutes.

wish me luck

eeeww I just realized he could be a chubby chaser ... if thats the case... hand over the cheesecake

ugg I also just realized I never asked his height - my luck he will be 5 inches shorter then me :(

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I wish you luck, but I'm scared for you. I couldn't meet someone off of the internet because I would be afraid they wouldn't be who I thought they'd be. I would meet some people from here but that's about it.

What kind of stinky? Like BO stinky or some kind of ethnic stink?

I've been called racist because I made a comment about white people and black people smelling different. I don't care what anyone says. We smell differently when we sweat or whatever. White people smell like metal... like rust and black people don't have that smell. I feel like it's more powdery or something. I think it has everything to do with melanin. Does melanin smell? I dunno. Lomo? Help me out.